Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I have it waitlisted so if it converts I'll happily accept. I'd go for the reg in the event my waitlist does not convert because I like the piece that much! :)

Have you seen this in person? If so how is it compared to the early proto pics on SS site?

This is in the newsletter today!

A handful of Wait List reservations for the Aayla Secura Premium Format Figure will be fulfilled soon, so be sure to snag a place in line for this Jedi ASAP!

:pray:

This is in the newsletter today!

A handful of Wait List reservations for the Aayla Secura Premium Format Figure will be fulfilled soon, so be sure to snag a place in line for this Jedi ASAP!

:pray:

Just curious why you missed this? You were a member since 2010? :slap

Took a break buddy. Now I'm rapidly being infected again with the irresistible unstoppable urge to satisfy my deep dark addiction. Does that answer your question? :lol

Took a break buddy. Now I'm rapidly being infected again with the irresistible unstoppable urge to satisfy my deep dark addiction. Does that answer your question? :lol

Wow if I took a break I would ave sold everything. I'm glad your still collecting. You are much stronger than I am for keeping your collection. :clap

Wow if I took a break I would ave sold everything. I'm glad your still collecting. You are much stronger than I am for keeping your collection. :clap

:( Sadly no. I sold a lot of my stuff. I still have a bunch of crap in storage, but my most expensive pieces are gone. But it's okay. There's plenty of hope after this years comic con with all the great stuff they put out. There's some pieces I want to hunt down I missed out on in my absence but I'm not going to go over board like I did when I first started collecting high end collectibles. If a deal rolls around I'll be patient. If not I still have a chance at all the new stuff that will become just as collectible as some of the old stuff.

Congrats for getting her! :) she's a must have for SS fans.

Don't know about the 'must' part. Not a fan of the prequels, or the 50000 Jedi Lucas came up with. Just think that together with Talon and Ti, she'll make a great colorful display.

Don't know about the 'must' part. Not a fan of the prequels, or the 50000 Jedi Lucas came up with. Just think that together with Talon and Ti, she'll make a great colorful display.

Thats the only reason why I am getting her as well... Love the concept of Aayla.. but this statue turned out just OK...not more

Thats the only reason why I am getting her as well... Love the concept of Aayla.. but this statue turned out just OK...not more

True me too I need her to go with the other 2. She would be kind of small since the pf talon is tiny as well.

come to think about it - This figure will probably shoot up in value pretty fast once Shaak is released. People will be looking for her to complete their displays.

Back