Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face Illustration - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost finished.

TF8.jpg

pffffffffffffffffffffft. I could do better. ;)

No seriously, thats freaking amazing dude. You win the internets this week. :rock

:sick:sickyup...i'm pretty sure that that's armpit hair:sick:sick
yours still looks almost identical (i think the only problem is the shirt pattern) but that and your two face look top notch.

Are you guys seriously that retarded? That's not "armpit hair" that's her skin, its just contorted because of the way she's posing.

That is absolutley amazing Sean. I swear it looks "finished" every time you update, but yet you still somehow manage to make it better and better and better each time. :drool

Just amazing work Sean!!!! I can't believe this was all done in photoshop. Would you be interested in posting some tutorials on how you did certain things? I'd love to learn how. I do realize that could be a pain though. Just thought I'd ask anyway. :)

Just amazing work Sean!!!! I can't believe this was all done in photoshop. Would you be interested in posting some tutorials on how you did certain things? I'd love to learn how. I do realize that could be a pain though. Just thought I'd ask anyway. :)

I second that. I would LOVE to see how it was done step-by-step!!!

yea! that would be really cool to see a step by step tutorial. that would be really awesome.:rolleyes:

Are you guys seriously that retarded? That's not "armpit hair" that's her skin, its just contorted because of the way she's posing.

:horrorare you crazy??? that is clearly hair! look closely. have you ever seen armpit hair before?? that is obviously what she has!

I don't see any armpit hair at all. I see rough looking elephant skin where she shaves under her arms.

Exactly, it's not hair but the years of shaving have left it rough looking and casts a texture in the right photograph and where the rest of her skin is soft, it stands out more so.

We can explore that a bit. This one actually developed a few new techniques and utilized some new tools.

One thing I can tell you off the top of my head, this illustration consists of 20+ photoshop layers.

Back