Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face Illustration - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you using reference from the bar scene?

Yes, this illustration is based on the image of Two-Face in the bar from Cinefex magazine.

Today's update.

TF4.jpg

that's pretty cool. do you have plans to do any of the other TDK characters?

That's looking really great, is fun seeing it get built up piece by piece, is like an advent calender only more exciting and less fattening :D

do you have plans to do any of the other TDK characters?

I intend to do the Joker, just need to find a single image that really interests me in illustrating. I may do Batman as well, but same as Joker, have to find the right shot to represent.

Here's today's update on Two-Face. The subtle definition of his scarring is coming along, as well as the flesh bits, but a lot of care and time has to be put into the detailing so it's going slower than I figured, but worth it. Hope to have the burn side at least finished by the weekend.

TF5.jpg

Incredible talent there - it would be great if you set up a program to take a screen capture every 5 or 10 seconds when you were working on this so that at the end you could post a time-lapse video of its creation!

One question (and it's actually a question, not a criticism) - should the catch-lights in his eyes be on the same angle, and should the larger of them be on the same side of each eye (if that makes sense)? Right now the angle of the two dots is each eye is slightly different, and the larger dots are on opposite sides in each eye.

there has to be something wrong when you draw a picture on the computer and it looks literally like an actual photograph of the original character.

seriously, incredible job so far, it simply looks superb, and really beautiful. i wish i knew how to do that on photoshop. how do you actually do that anyway?

Excellent work Maulfan!

I love how in this illustration Two-face's layers are so visible. He is a very thick chracter both mentally and physically.:lol

there has to be something wrong when you draw a picture on the computer and it looks literally like an actual photograph of the original character.

seriously, incredible job so far, it simply looks superb, and really beautiful. i wish i knew how to do that on photoshop. how do you actually do that anyway?

Thanks. It's taken me about 7 years to be able to do this. I've been illustrating in Photoshop since 2001, and the more I do and the different types I do, it forces me to problem solve and figure out ways to achieve things, and a big help was getting a graphic tablet and pen for parts like the hair, the quality of my haired people since I got that went up infinitely.

Thats the thing I love about the Wacom, is the detail you can really get down with hair, shadows and highlights.

Back