Aaron Eckhart as Two-Face Illustration - WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
see, you understand. if someone's work was not good, then i wouldn't want to see it, but your work on the other hand, is superb, (and i am also learning photoshop, so it interests me) and i simply can't wait to see what it looks like.

celticp is just a plain pessimist.

Yep, when people are whining that things are taking too long or they can't wait for such and such, it really should be taken as a compliment. Probaby no great form of flattery.

Art takes time. Period. I had people heckle me about a film project for too long, to a point where it got annoying. Sure, its nice and all...but I hate it.

There's a difference between discouraging impatience and enthusiastic impatience. Someone asking demandingly where the hell is it already sucks for sure, someon speaking eager to see it and hopeful it won't be longer just because of how awesome they feel it is, that's good.

Well, it's possible you haven't experienced both types, or the way you take it, they both have the same effect.

Thats probably it. When you get people asking you if you finished the damn movie, and its a hellish edit, or whatever, it gets tiresome.....but I digress.

Finally worked to get back to this tonight.

Here's where it was last time.

TF6.jpg

I finished the burnt side tonight.

TF7.jpg

HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!
YAAAAAY!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!

looks great, i can't wait to see what your final copy will look like!!
great job!

This was the original photo, there's a texture there I tried to mimic.

20752.jpg

:sick:sickyup...i'm pretty sure that that's armpit hair:sick:sick
yours still looks almost identical (i think the only problem is the shirt pattern) but that and your two face look top notch.

Back