*A Warning Re Rouge Forum Member*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And there's always one person who goes out of their way to defend a miscreant. No surprise there.

Why is this guy, local to me, on 100% feedback?
If he has ripped you off let other members know by leaving negative feedback.
Not everyone will read this thread.

:exactly::goodpost:

I was wondering the same thing. Why not leave a negative feedback?

This is a horror story.

Well I must confess, I'm not trying to defend Hidden Jitsu here, but I honestly don't even know what I'm looking at in the pics on the front page. The first pic shows a crack which is gone in the second pic. And in the second pic there is now more black scorch mark type paint than there is in the first pic.....this is a bad thing? Everyone else seems to see the problem so I guess there must be one.

Last edited:
Well I must confess, I'm not trying to defend Hidden Jitsu here, but I honestly don't even know what I'm looking at in the pics on the front page. The first pic shows a crack which is gone in the second pic. And in the second pic there is now more black scorch mark type paint than there is in the first pic.....this is a bad thing? Everyone else seems to see the problem so I guess there must be one.

I was going to mention that too lol.

And there's always one person who goes out of their way to defend a miscreant. No surprise there.

your right he must be guilty until proven innocent. Especially since he didn't come to defend himself. In the introductions section! :slap

so your saying he should have avoided you because you are new here?
I have to be honest with a comment like that you lose some credibility with me... not that you'd even care :lol
And if you do care leave him a negative instead of coming here to rant. This area is for introductions :nana:
2 sides to every story, what question were you asking him where he told you to F off? LOL
/devilsadvocatehatoff

Not really what I meant - I meant that I had not done enough to see what the trading rules were and would have known not to deal with someone because of my status. This wasn't a rant, it was a warning. I have now left feedback, which again is something I wasn't aware of until this thread.

I totally agree with the fact there are two sides to every story, so in the interest of a lack of defence and for my own transparency, here is everything that happened, starting from the PM I sent, through to the current day. I have removed personal information and email addresses etc. There was no correspondence additional to what is here, so you can make your own mind up. Either way, you have seen the outcome in my post. Take the warning or don't, it doesn't really make a difference to me, I just don't want other people getting stung by this person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right I would like to share my side of the story regarding this matter.
Basically , I offered to take this on to repair for this person even though he had no posts or feedback.
He asked me to repair this for him , but he would not send me the whole statue so I could not get it exact as otherwise it would have been perfect.
Anyway the main issue was the crack which was a mess and looked like a 5 year old had glued it back together.
So to actually repair this it took me days to get a seemless repair which as you can see is perfect.
I then painted it white and gave it various layers of laquer.
Now as I did not gave the statue in hand I could not get the smoke marks exactly to match.
Were as this guy said close enough is fine.
Anyway this guy threw his toys out of the pram as I did not reply for a few days due to changing addresses.
Were he began to get very rude.
So I tried to explane to him that this is not my permanent job and is a hobby.
So even if it was perfect he still would have wanted a refund and apparently this guy has filled a CCJ against me send to my previous address.

The £60.00 was for materials and return shipping , I challenge anybody to do a repair like this and get the crack invisible.

Also people need to understand life gets in the way of things and what not.
Also if I were a scammer as people have said I could have just threw his crap in the bin.
Also I offered to paint this again for him but he would need to supply the whole thing or high res pics and he refused.

Why should this guy get a refund when most of the work is allready done?

I did provide the photo to show exactly what it was meant to look like and it should have looked like what it looked like when it arrived. LOL

"Also I offered to paint this again for him but he would need to supply the whole thing or high res pics and he refused."
BS - Show that in the email trail.... it is not there. More lies.

I did provide the photo to show exactly what it was meant to look like and it should have looked like what it looked like when it arrived. LOL

Also I offered to paint this again for him but he would need to supply the whole thing or high res pics and he refused.
BS - Show that in the email trail.... it is not there. More lies.

Very blurred and out of focus pics you provided which were useless.

You have both left each other feedback and told your versions of the story.
This is getting very ugly and is never going to be solved with a slanging match on here.
I think you both need see this as an experience to learn from and get on with your lives.
Peace out people! :peace

You have both left each other feedback and told your versions of the story.
This is getting very ugly and is never going to be solved with a slanging match on here.
I think you both need see this as an experience to learn from and get on with your lives.
Peace out people! :peace

Well no that is not the point , I have offered to fix the problem , and I fixed the actuall damage to the statue.
I have many happy customers whom keep coming back for more.

What's not the point?
Arguing on a forum is not going to solve anything, FACT!

I very much doubt this person is going to send the item back to you.
As said, time to move on?

Also to show you the difference of what can be done when I have the whole statue here is a hulk I repaired first pic took by customer there was damage to the lips , nose and teethe and surrounding area.

I can't work by memory it is just one of those things and some people can but I can't.

Before

After

Anyone can see you have 11 positive feedback compared to the one negative so I wouldn't worry too much about your reputation.
Arguing and insults on the other hand may affect that.
Again...Time to move on?

Also to show you the difference of what can be done when I have the whole statue here is a hulk I repaired first pic took by customer there was damage to the lips , nose and teethe and surrounding area.

I can't work by memory it is just one of those things and some people can but I can't.

Before

After

That looks like a great repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back