*A Warning Re Rouge Forum Member*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you start the action against the individual? I'm assuming you would go through small claims court.

Yes, I did.

I will update again after the case is resolved.

That sucks. Sorry to hear about this experience.

Hope you get fully refunded & then some, and then can name this person publicly here so members in the future don't get shafted like you did.

Stay vigilant.

Well court case is done and the county court has now issued a judgement against him in my favour. He has already said he would not pay any CCJ issued to him, but it's the principle of it which matters the most to me.

His forum name is "Hidden Jitsu". Beware.

No doubt some drivel will be spouted about me now by him, but I have all the emails etc to show the unprovoked abuse I received. And the proof is in the pudding with the picture I posted of the shoddy work.

I don't feel I need to post any more on the issue. Just beware of this person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this guy gets banned - now that his name's out in the open.
We don't need characters like that on SSF.

Let's wait and see... I hope the mods do the right thing, and don't give this guy a chance to scam someone else.

Well he's got plenty of evidence to back this claim, not like he can deny it.

Well, someone's not doing their job, as he's online right now. *knock, knock* Dave.

I'm sorry to hear that TC. I hope your case gets resolved quickly. They guy clearly mocked and insulted you, which clearly isn't a way to solve disagreements. He should shown more goodwill than that.

Wait, "Hidden Jitsu"?? I know that cat! He frequents the MGS and customs boards! I even gave him some painting tips! :slap

Why is this guy, local to me, on 100% feedback?
If he has ripped you off let other members know by leaving negative feedback.
Not everyone will read this thread.

8 Positive. No negative.
Guess I should have looked into what it all meant first - If I had done that I would have know he shouldn't have been dealing with me as a brand new member anyway. Says a lot!

so your saying he should have avoided you because you are new here?
I have to be honest with a comment like that you lose some credibility with me... not that you'd even care :lol
And if you do care leave him a negative instead of coming here to rant. This area is for introductions :nana:
2 sides to every story, what question were you asking him where he told you to F off? LOL
/devilsadvocatehatoff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back