A story of love lost & found

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Brotherhoods are Kurgans wannabe...we Quoted the term Brotherhood long before any you guys were even member of this board.At least our Brotherhood was created by taking Naysayers heads all around this board and kicking Darklord Dave's ass. Playing Video games aint glorious at all...

Most of you guys have very small brains..We plant one of our spy in your ranks and she told us so.....:monkey1

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol :lol :lol

Shais funny.

And from what I see its only Badmoon running is mouth. Hardly a threat:lol

More than half of your group have been friends of the Krusade(or Krusaders)for longer than Weakmoon has been a member of this board.

Shut your hole before you ego writes a check you keyboard cant cash Weakmoon.

Last edited:
:lol :lol :lol

Shais funny.

And from what I see its only Badmoon running is mouth. Hardly a threat:lol

More than half of your group have been friends of the Krusade(or Krusaders)for longer than Weakmoon has been a member of this board.

Shut your hole before you ego writes a check you keyboard cant cash Weakmoon.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I thought that might stir some nerds up. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Just making sure you guys are still awake. :p

Last edited:
:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Seriously, we are all friends and keep things civil. :duff

But if you need some suggestions let me help you:

BadMoon, Karma, Darth Loki, KitFisto, Ill Jedi, Jen, Kain, McHavyck, Bagels, The Josh, lcummins, P!TU, Sparten Rex, Swoopingcloakofsureness, Congerking, The Croft, oh hell anyone from the Brotherhood will suffice. :lol

Oh and that is no particular order either.

I know because if it was p!tu would be last :lol:lol:p

Oh you poor, pathetic Kurgans. Are you really ready to start another losing battle? I admire your tenacity after getting denied over, and over, and over again. Leave it to Shai to not be articulate enough that he has to resort to petty insults. You have already lost your favorite wench to the TRUE BROTHERHOOD. But I promise you, I will be gentle with her.................at first. Maybe it's time you cut your losses and recognize who the superior faction is. No one will blame you. You had your moment in the sun but a new, more powerful entity has risen. Lay down you swords and we promise to make your deaths quick.

Your Brotherhoods are Kurgans wannabe...we Quoted the term Brotherhood long before any you guys we're even member of this board.At least our Brotherhood was created by taking Naysayers heads all around this board and kicking Darklord Dave's ass. Playing Video games aint glorious at all...

Most of you guys have very small brains..We plant one of our spy in your ranks and she told us so.....:monkey1

How would she know about most of our sizes, what you trying to say about Jen? :lol:lol

How would she know about most of our sizes, what you trying to say about Jen? :lol:lol

Jen heard you guys talking to each other about sizes during a game.

Oh you poor, pathetic Kurgans. Are you really ready to start another losing battle? I admire your tenacity after getting denied over, and over, and over again. Leave it to Shai to not be articulate enough that he has to resort to petty insults. You have already lost your favorite wench to the TRUE BROTHERHOOD. But I promise you, I will be gentle with her.................at first. Maybe it's time you cut your losses and recognize who the superior faction is. No one will blame you. You had your moment in the sun but a new, more powerful entity has risen. Lay down you swords and we promise to make your deaths quick.
There is room enough on here for two factions.:rolleyes:

You go do your stuff and we'll do ours.
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Seriously, we are all friends and keep things civil. :duff

But if you need some suggestions let me help you:

BadMoon, Karma, Darth Loki, KitFisto, Ill Jedi, Jen, Kain, McHavyck, Bagels, The Josh, lcummins, P!TU, Sparten Rex, Swoopingcloakofsureness, Congerking, The Croft, oh hell anyone from the Brotherhood will suffice. :lol

Oh and that is no particular order either.

Ah, thanks for the list - now I know who NOT to ask...

If i can't joke and carry on with my friends then there is no need to be here.

Back