A story of love lost & found

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, but a mod is already one of us :devil

Someone posed a question to me the other day, are we much different than the Kurgans? I said yes, we're at least funny and generally only make fun of each other :D

Someone posed a question to me the other day, are we much different than the Kurgans? I said yes, we're at least funny and generally only make fun of each other :D
And we mostly only invade our own threads.

We PWN the Kurgans. Nuff said! :rock

They bow down to a character that got his head lopped off. We take heads off ourselfs. That should tell you something. :rock

We PWN the Kurgans. Nuff said! :rock

They bow down to a character that got his head lopped off. We take heads off ourselfs. That should tell you something. :rock

I don't know if someone will go that far as badmouth Kurgans now:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Warned ya b@tches, screw with my posts & you get burned!! :lol:lol

KNOBCREEK MOUNTAIN
A story about man sweat & chainsaws

24383brokebackmountainpyn0.jpg

https://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/...lang=uk&code=5cfb316ae0c52e6cc5daa77958de1f5f

Very Nice :lol:lol

:nono:nono:nono Don't mess with the Kurgans....I may be apart of this Brotherhood....but I am still a Krusader and I know they can unleash hell like you have never seen. :monkey3

Back