A Nightmare on Elm Street Trailer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as he's not riding a broom cackling like a witch I'm down. Freddy can be very hit or miss with me. This Freddy looks serious and cracking jokes seems like the last thing on his mind.

Just took this photo:

24695101501602649404317.jpg

London is getting ready for Freddy! :banana

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Wow that is totally awesome!:horror I want to go down London some times soon, Manchester doesn't have anything like that :p.

I'm probably the only one, so far, completely unimpressed by the trailers. I really hope the movie changes my mind. :(

Jackie Earle Haley's the main selling point for me. If it weren't for his casting I'd be really down on this one.

New clip...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/x0yaKEdhToA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/x0yaKEdhToA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Same here. I love Freddy and I'm really looking forward to this.

I've got high hopes mainly because of Jackie Earle Haley in Watchmen.

I'm probably the only one, so far, completely unimpressed by the trailers.
I'm not all that impressed, either, but you can't tell much from the trailers. I think much of the success of this film will hinge on whether the suspense works or not. That's not something you can tease out from the trailers. Certainly, it has a lot to live up to.

I'm hearing a sort of candyman vibe to the way the voice is overdubbed. Thats kinda cool. I gotta avoid watching clips. generally Its a disaster when I see clips before hand.

Back