A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head and hat is deffo better but the older has a less awkward body and sweater.

I like the grin though. Better than just freddy staring out.

It's a nice figure for sure. Just the fact that they used the same mold for the sweater and the sagging side doesn't really match up with the new legs. Looks a bit different too because it's not as dirty as the first, but it's definitely the same mold. Honestly I love both versions!

Freddy made it to the golf tournament on my desk at work lol

Love this figure (excuse the crappy pic)

Saw these on FB

C5d9ZNH.jpg

PhxrLi8.jpg

awesome! that boiler room shot is bad-ass, love the use of the bioshock little sister there, that's a good idea!

We're getting a fully articulated Leatherface next, hopefully Myers is coming up after him. I am pretty happy with the Mezco Zombie-myers in my pic though, it's a pretty imposing figure in person.

awesome! that boiler room shot is bad-ass, love the use of the bioshock little sister there, that's a good idea!

We're getting a fully articulated Leatherface next, hopefully Myers is coming up after him. I am pretty happy with the Mezco Zombie-myers in my pic though, it's a pretty imposing figure in person.

I had no idea they were making a new Leatherface figure. Is NECA done with the Jason 7 inch figures? I would love a part 6, 7, and 8 Jason.

I just saw the photos! It's another "ultimate" figure. So is it seems like this could be a whole new line/gimmick of ultimate figures. Maybe we'll get an ultimate Jason, Myers or Chucky from child's play.

I was thinking the same thing, I could definitely see NECA expanding on this. Could really see a Jason next

I just saw the photos! It's another "ultimate" figure. So it seems like this could be a whole new line/gimmick of ultimate figures. Maybe we'll get an ultimate Jason, Myers or Chucky from child's play.

They're still looking to get the Halloween rights back, but they're looking into making a MEGO and Ultimate Myers. Chucky would be pretty neat as well.

I have faith, I'll think they'll do it bro! I hope they develop smaller bodies for the line so we can get Chucky and Sam too, maybe the puppet from Saw too

Back