A Nightmare On Elm Street 30th Anniversary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were a ton of these around at Comicaze this last weekend, so they should hit Toys R Us and all that soon. They looked really great in person by the way!

This is wonderful in hands....I don't even want to take it out the box....lol

Just busted one of mine open, pretty happy, no issues. Limbs are good and no tacky sweater or anything. The stripes are a little better on both the ones I got than the one in the post above, but they're still a little off. Would be nice if they had that sorted out by now in the line lol. Beefeater, I would take him back and exchange for a different one bud!

Quick comparison with the first part1 Freddy:

unfortunately I can't take it back because I live in a small town that doesn't have anywhere that sells stuff like this and I had to order online

Aw man that sucks, sorry to hear that. Guess I'm kinda spoiled where I'm at with all the Toys R Us's in the Southern California area and stuff.

Just busted one of mine open, pretty happy, no issues. Limbs are good and no tacky sweater or anything. The stripes are a little better on both the ones I got than the one in the post above, but they're still a little off. Would be nice if they had that sorted out by now in the line lol. Beefeater, I would take him back and exchange for a different one bud!

Quick comparison with the first part1 Freddy:

Is Ultimate Freddy bigger than the original one?

Is Ultimate Freddy bigger than the original one?

Naw, he's the same size. He might look a little bigger cause I have his torso twisted a little more towards the camera than the 1st Freddy in that pic. It is a really great figure, I've picked up 3 already lol

his pelvis area sits way too low

his waist and pants have about quarter inch gap between them

Naw, he's the same size. He might look a little bigger cause I have his torso twisted a little more towards the camera than the 1st Freddy in that pic. It is a really great figure, I've picked up 3 already lol

I probably need to get at least 3 as well.

Got mine today from TRU. Was able to pick through a few so I got one with decent paint. The green stripes are still a little off though. Definitely not safe to order online...

Anyone else having trouble getting this guy to stand? I kinda have to lean his torso forward or else he'll fall.

Back