A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, interesting. And No, no medal of Yavin. This is Tatooine Han so probably the gloves.

I'm starting to wonder though, is the tatooine part just to identify like his base of operation as a smuggler more than the figure's origin, if so, then anything from ANH would be open game.

I'm starting to wonder though, is the tatooine part just to identify like his base of operation as a smuggler more than the figure's origin, if so, then anything from ANH would be open game.

See I think it's more ID because I think SS would rather do Yavin Han as his own figure.

Imagine a Farmboy Luke announcement before the end of the year, rounding out the Anniversary with the big 4 heroes of ANH announced or in hand :rock

As much as I DON'T want another Luke announcement this quickly (that would be 3 this year)... I do have a sudden need to have young Skywalker in his original Tatooine garb now.

See I think it's more ID because I think SS would rather do Yavin Han as his own figure.

Could be, I just looked at some pics, I used to think his shirt just had the collar sealed, but it is more like his Bespin shirt with the collar folded down, so the medal alone isn't truly Yavin look.

I was totally expecting a 12" Han before I opened the newsletter. The inner shirt looks a little weird. Made out of the material like ESB's, but tan would look nicer.

Last edited:

Thats what I thought. I don't now why they would make him specific to one part of the movie.

Actually its completely different from his ESB Shirt. ESB is closer to Jedi shirt whereas the ANH shirt is slightly yellow, shorter sleeves and an open V neck. I believe the shirt Bill in Kill Bill wears at the end of 2 is a similar if not exact shirt.

Thats what I thought. I don't now why they would make him specific to one part of the movie.

I think he will be broader to the film, if he comes with a stormtrooper belt and gloved hands he can be Han from the Cantina to Battle of Yavin, 90% of the film.

I like it, I don't see Harrison as well as I do in the Indiana Jones sculpts but I like it better than the ESB....I might buy an additional head from eBay and replace the head on my ESB Bespin Han...

...whereas the ANH shirt is slightly yellow, shorter sleeves and an open V neck...

Yep, it like those old western long-underwear shirts.

But the pic has it white, which as you pointed out is not correct. Oh well, we'll have to see more pics. Easy dye job if its white anyway.

Great announcement! Although I wasn't expecting Han for awhile longer. And I think its a great looking sculpt, but as always funny to see people are already getting upset :lol

Oh well, I'm sure with all the negative reactions his exclusive won't even sell out :rolleyes:

I'm happy to see the OT love continue, but we're getting a lot of heavy hitters all of the sudden. I'm almost hoping to see some more minor characters, just to help continue to flesh things out.

Looks good to me and pretty much like Ford at that point. Had a gut feeling this was coming.

Back