A New Hope Han!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? You guys see Harrison in that? I swear, if it wasn't for the clothing and the Falcon backdrop, I'd have no idea who that was supposed to be. :( I'm hoping this is just bad lighting.

Really? You guys see Harrison in that? I swear, if it wasn't for the clothing and the Falcon backdrop, I'd have no idea who that was supposed to be. :( I'm hoping this is just bad lighting.

Lighting is poor and the eyes aren't painted like Ford, eyes are key, but if you give a hard look and sort of fill in the gaps of the lighting on it and the eye paint, he's there.

It's a must for me pending it turns out good.

Very good news!!

This is just one of those characters I think everyone needs for any Star Wars display. The sculpt is in good hands, so I got no worries. The clothing, well, we've seen the pants and boots and holster before. Vest should be easy. The shirt... it all gets down the choice in material.

This or ROTJ would satisfy my Han needs, for me, the shirt and vest is the look that stands out most, the Bespin jacket was interesting but it just didn't quite look Han to me. This is great news. Imagine a Farmboy Luke announcement before the end of the year, rounding out the Anniversary with the big 4 heroes of ANH announced or in hand :rock

Back