A New Girl from Canada

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drowranger

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello from Canada!

Well after visiting this site numerous times I figured it was time I finally joined.

I am a 25 year old female collector from Canada who loves Doctor Who, the Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Caribbean and so on (basically I love fantasy and sci-fi action shows/movies). I also enjoy anime and manga and I am also currently collecting anime figures and Bleach merchandise (of Byakuya especially). I am currently working as a freelance artist (I go by 'keelerleah' on DeviantART) and I'm active on many other sites such as myfigurecollection.

Collection wise, I've mostly been collecting anime figures over the last 4 years but I've sort of drifted away from that over the last few months and my sights have now been set towards 1/6 quality figures. I'm a big bjd and dollfie dream fan as well, and I currently have 6 Luts ball jointed dolls and 4 Volks dollfie dreams (with another -Hatsune Miku- on order).

I'm still very new to the 1/6 figure world though. Right now I'm going through a bit of a Doctor Who phase, so my recent additions have been Big Chief's 1/6 Amy Pond and the 11th Doctor. My dream is to someday get the 10th Doctor but I doubt I'll be able to get him until Big Chief does a new release. I also own a Saber RAH and I have numerous others on pre-order at the moment (mostly from the Attack on Titan series).

I also have my sights on some of my favourite hot toys 1/6 figures of characters from some of my favourite movies, especially Jack Sparrow, Indiana Jones, and Prince Dastan. But it may be awhile, with my poor starving artist income, before I can hunt them all down and add them to my collection (especially since they are old releases). But at least that gives me a goal for this year!

So I just wanted to say hi! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :)

Hi. :wave

Do you have pics of your Saber figure?

I haven't taken any photos of her yet, but I'd like to someday. I'm a bit slow sometimes with taking photos of new arrivals.

Your work is Amazing man good stuff keep it up!!!

Thanks very much! :)

No love for Tom Baker?

Welcome!

I still haven't had the opportunity to watch many of the older episodes yet. I'd like to someday get some of his episodes on DVD, but many of the local Music/video stores close by don't have to many of the older episodes available. And all I have is a dial up connection so I'm unable to watch anything online. But I'm determined to get and watch many of the older episodes someday.

Welcome! Good to see another dA member. :) I go by "saenjaina" over there. Mainly do photos of landscapes, and recently also figures/statues.

Anywho, welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.

PS. Amazing artwork.

:welcome1: to the board!

True gentlemen always welcome girls!
80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

welcome to ssf! and as to INDY... the face off with the cairo swordsman answered all my questions about who he is!

Back