A Milestone for this collector: My FIRST JASON!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulcarson said:
grant666uk said:
Here is my little Jason collection. Need to replace part 2 since my dog got a hold of him.

What is missing on your figure? I may be able to help you! I bought one that I was going to use the body for ( a custom) but if you want the full figure I'm sure we could work something out? He's still in the box and has the accessories.

Drop me a pm and we'll talk

What do you think of this... Oh and the head under the sack has the hair removed. Nothing my Dog like's more than hillbilly hair.

alien051.jpg

Chewy boot
alien053-1.jpg

Missing silver pin
alien054.jpg

Extra big sack hole

ouch!!! well, at least you had enough of the figure left to distinguish it as a figure. the last time i left one of my collectibles in reach of my puppy (two years ago) there were only bits and bits left. i think i could've followed her around the yard and found some legs and arms in the piles.:monkey2

Well he was the lucky one. Since I got my third Husky I have lost 2 tv remotes, 2 mob phones, Shoe, a Xbox joy pad..... I could go on and on. Have a gate to stop them getting up stairs but that day I must have forgot to shut it.

Back