A L I E N THE OFFICIAL MOVIE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Da-Da!

alien_shot6l.jpg

Hug me... I love you.

:D

Just wanted to share this fantastic collectible from The Hive, a new Marmit alien statue:

First a picture of the unassembled kit (courtesy of Dan at the Hive)
marmitalien.jpg

And the finished statue
marmitalien1mb7.jpg

Looking closely at the sculpt, it becomes immediately apparent that articulation could be built into the sculpt without interfering too much with the design.
I truly hope HT take this into account when they go into designing a fully articulated figure of the Alien xenomorph.

As a matter of fact, they should just take this sculpt are reverse engineer articulation into it! :D

That is a great looking model... now if only HT will make our dream of this figure come true!!!

Wonder if they'll go with an Alien or Alien3 figure first?

That is a great looking model... now if only HT will make our dream of this figure come true!!!

Wonder if they'll go with an Alien or Alien3 figure first?

I'm THINKING that they're hard at work trying to accomplish an Aliens Queen, and I say this because the Aliens line started pretty full speed, but now, over the span of a year, we've only see 1 Warrior figure and the PL, which is an enormous accomplishment and badass, but knowing the type of momentum they put into things, I have a feeling something bigger than another warrior is in development there, but it could also be that efforts are in the works to secure licenses they don't yet have.

NOW THAT IS AN ALIEN!

Just make that into 1/6, Hot Toys! EXACTLY! Don't alter or interpret. Just make that!

Amazing figure kit!

More news:

Kyle Windrix, head sculptor at NECA and former sculptor at McFarlane (he sculpted the Alien and Predator prototype boxed set) has stated that NECA will release an 18" figure of the alien!

Now, I'm trying to sort out whether he means an 18" figure of an alien from AvP2 (NECA's got the license) or an 18" figure of the original Giger alien...

More news:

Kyle Windrix, head sculptor at NECA and former sculptor at McFarlane (he sculpted the Alien and Predator prototype boxed set) has stated that NECA will release an 18" figure of the alien!

Now, I'm trying to sort out whether he means an 18" figure of an alien from AvP2 (NECA's got the license) or an 18" figure of the original Giger alien...

original Alien - OMG... it seems more likely that it will be of the AVP2 alien... but let's see what happens!

Here's a quick reminder of what Tankman's AKA Kyle's original sculpt for the MM5 boxed set looked like:

1023662305205634354.jpg

It was a thing of beauty IMHO.

He's sculpting Giger's Alien.Tom Woodruff himself said they were glad NECA has the licence now,and he also hopes NECA will do a proper version of the Dog Alien.I love that design.

I was going through some magazines I bought as a kid and found these. Magazines are another reminder of the days before the internet.

Back