• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, HEAD SCULPT eyes!!

_99_12.jpg_99_18.jpg_99_2.jpg_99_6.jpg_99_9.jpg

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL HEAD WHIT EYES!!

This Man is the GOD!! when it comes to custom 1/6...END OF STORY.

Last edited:

Definitely! I jumped into this thread a lil late :slap, I'm hoping that eventually he'll be able to make more! I've seem some of the other figures he's done; yeah I agree, he is the best.

I must be the only one who thinks this has less likeness somehow than previous ones? Perhaps that will change with some paint.

Still an excellent excellent sculpt.

I must be the only one who thinks this has less likeness somehow than previous ones? Perhaps that will change with some paint.

Still an excellent excellent sculpt.

You'll probably find it's because it's not fully painted and the eyes are I think computer painted but not sure..... Beside's it's an artistic representation of Ash I think it looks awesome!

I think the finished eyes with unpainted sculpt is throwing off the likeness, for me (looking a little like a Franken-Ash). Funny how different it looks from the pic I quoted in post 247. Really want to see it painted and hoping that the separate eyes do not end-up hurting the sculpt. :pray:

Last edited:

You'll probably find it's because it's not fully painted and the eyes are I think computer painted but not sure..... Beside's it's an artistic representation of Ash I think it looks awesome!

Yes I think that's probably it. It does look awesome and I ADORED all of Betos other Ash figures which is why I lept on this.

This is a fast paint test of the Ash sculpt, This is the FINAL sculpt so I cant make any kind of change, If some one is unhappy whit the final look of the head or think that this project is taking to much time fell free to ask for a money refund, best regards

_99.JPG _99_3.JPG _99_4.JPG

Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu, FINAL HEAD PAINT TEST!!

so happy im on the 2nd run list - No Regrets From me, the only Regret, would be NOT being on the list at all ;)

I think I proved my point in the early comment ;) looks amazing with the paint added! To the guys getting this your all lucky aha!

Great work Beto! :D

Or if you don't like it you can pass your spot over to me :wink1:

I think it looks ok but more like a cartoon character than a human , some skin pore details would sort that out though

That has to be the most amazing likeness i have ever seen EVER.

If people cant see all the subtle features and fine detail they are blind, every likeness before this has been caricature.

Bravo my friend :clap :clap

This is pure amazing 1/6 art at its finest!!!!!

Back