• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu NEW TEASER!!

I understand where your coming from snake but please understand how long it takes to email/pm/post updates especially for someone as popular as Beto.
I get a fraction of what Beto gets and sometimes it gets really hard to keep up. Sometimes you have to just stand back and think i can spend the next 5 hours on the internet or i can get to work and make something awesome.
I know its frustrating that replies and updates can take a while but he is putting all the hours in to his work instead and this will really show when you finally see the finished figure :)

He only discusses things with me because i have the same love (and screen accuracy OCD) for Evil Dead that he does :lol
Its actually more frustrating because i'm not getting one :gah::lol

365th day bump!
You keep saying you paid a year ago but I checked my PayPal and I paid Beto in September (when I'm assuming we all did, more or less). Sure you're not exaggerating a bit? And like Pete said, your only two viable options are to sell your spot (since you keep mentioning the money) or accept the wait. Complaining about it all the time is pointless and super annoying for anyone hoping that the thread was bumped for a legitimate reason.

You keep saying you paid a year ago but I checked my PayPal and I paid Beto in September (when I'm assuming we all did, more or less). Sure you're not exaggerating a bit? And like Pete said, your only two viable options are to sell your spot (since you keep mentioning the money) or accept the wait. Complaining about it all the time is pointless and super annoying for anyone hoping that the thread was bumped for a legitimate reason.

He was referring to when Beto initially started the thread. This figure will be mega grail status.

Hopefully in future Beto just finds certain people too annoying to deal with and proactively doesn't sell to them.

I don't see what the problem is in what I said. There are 16 people who have all paid in full, yet you are the only one that doesn't seem to have the maturity to just be patient and wait. Especially with IMINIME apparently having the license to EDII and knowing how great their figures have been, lately, I would guess the other 15 of us don't want Beto doing a rush job. A few of us have advised very nicely to just have patience and I even gave you Beto's gmail (he's advised he's OK with that address being shared, btw, just in case anyone was wondering), so you could contact him, yourself, for an update, yet you keep agitating and bumping the thread with your inane complaints. *puts SE on ignore*

I had contacted him. Nada back. Which is why I was questioning here as I may have been more lucky with an update. Pete was nice enough to inform that the ball was still well and truly rolling, which is nice to hear.

Once again, I don't think it is being impatient or demanding asking for an update from the man himself, especially when other threads are popping up for re runs of his existing sculpts. Didn't make this seem all too important that's all.

*puts Invictus Sol back on ignore* ;)

Hey Pete, any update on the wood basement base to go along with this? Beto had a deposit list sometime ago, any word from the man?

If anyone wants to back out I'm looking for a spot

I really can't wait for this & the wooden base ,

This is gonna be the Ultimate Super Mega DX Ashhh !

1903278_806996995993800_1062672704_n.jpg
1743168_806997035993796_969222896_n.jpg 1903151_806997235993776_1832480185_n.jpg

Lovin' those corduroy pants, but hoping for a sculpt update! *loiters around*

Please can you get back to my email Beto. Thanks.

Back