• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO, ,COMPLETED!! COLLECTING SHIPPING MONEY!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: A.J. Williams THE CHAINSAW HERO by Betomatali & Lu NEW TEASER!!

Hoping to have this in hand by March so I can show it off to Bruce himself. :rock Can't wait for some updates Beto!

Wow, that would be cool. Bruce Campbell seems to be the type of guy that would get a kick out of it. Looking forward to a new update, as well, but all things in their time, I guess.

I'm a patient guy and I know this will be well worth the wait but it's just the fact we are getting close to a year since deposit paid now and no real updates.

Maybe it's just me but I would like to hear from Beto.

I'm a patient guy and I know this will be well worth the wait but it's just the fact we are getting close to a year since deposit paid now and no real updates.

Maybe it's just me but I would like to hear from Beto.

This is the usual Beto wait time. I know its your first so you may not be used to it. Always well worth it!

Honestly, Snake, if it's bugging you that much, just message Beto on his g.mail account ([email protected]). He's on there pretty frequently and I'm sure would be happy to let you know about the status. Just bumping the thread up every few days isn't going to get the figure to anyone any sooner.

tumblr_m5f3f9KkLU1rpaeavo1_500.gif

Spoke to him about his plans for this the other day and literally :explode: :lol

My mind exploded like this :explode:

He has been constantly working on it for months with all the little extras he keeps making.

Sounds good but talk is cheap.

Any word on when we may get an update/shipping date?

I'm a patient guy and I'm sure I'll undertake more 'this is Betos m.o./stop bumping etc' crapola but the fact is; if this was any other artist a ****storm would have ensued by now and I was never told about this kind of a wait, nor have I ever experienced it before.

I'm mega excited about this but it's also getting a bit tiresome and frustrating.

Thanks.

Man it's just the way Beto works I've waited just under a year for a headsculpt of ash that he painted and still hasn't sent. When he get's around to doing it I will be mega happy but sometimes you just have to be patient.

Especially in the customs game! Beto is not the type of guy to rip guys off or settle for anything less than the best!

I was never saying he was ripping anyone off. Would just like a proper update, or a response to messages.

Don't think that is being demanding after $1,200 cash and a 1 year wait.

As I said, anyone else and the furore would be HUGE. Not to mention this wait was never ever mentioned.

You shouldn't let it frustrate you he just wants this to be the best Ash he has ever made and put everything hes got in to it.

He has remade and tweaked things multiple times so rather than release an updated figure every few months he is making this the ultimate Ash he can make.

Im shore you wouldn't have much trouble selling your spot if didn't want to wait any longer.

I'm not disputing that. Just it would be nice to have some form of update from the man himself.

Again, don't think that is really asking too much. Guess it's easier when you already have an idea what's in store. ;)

I have no intention of selling my spot.

Back