A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are all so amazing, its incredibly hard to decide. I'm leaning towards Wolverine right now though, its probably my cheapest option.

:dunno

It's not certain if HT will release a new Wolverine. They might do it, they might not. If they do, it will either be of the new film or the older films. Whatever they'll do, it's not gonna be this same design.
If you really like this Wolverine, I'd say go for it. If a possible later Wolverine turns out better than this one, you could always sell it.

Just choose the figure you like best at this moment. If you decide to buy another figure just because Wolverine might get another figure sometime in the future, you might get regrets later.

Like I said, just choose the figure you like best! :)

Good Luck! :duff

Thats a good idea, I'll probably try to find a good deal for Wolvie then if another one comes out (2012 :p) I'll sell it to fund the new one.

I'm not sure I have enough cash for both Joker Dx and Wolverine.

Thats a good idea, I'll probably try to find a good deal for Wolvie then if another one comes out (2012 :p) I'll sell it to fund the new one.

I'm not sure I have enough cash for both Joker Dx and Wolverine.

Joker DX is the best figure in the Hot toys line imo.

Ultimately buy the figure you like the best and you'll be much happier :cuckoo:

I am not bais but XMO:Wolverine is my favorite HT figure. :monkey3
I hope HT makes Wolverne from the older films and from the new film. I will buy (and keep) them all. I love Jackman as Wolverine and I will be disappointed once the inevitable reboot kicks in.

Me personally, if I had Joker DX, Wolverine next to my King Leo and I had to choose one to keep - it'd still be Leo.

There's no accounting for personal preference ;)

Tis is going to be a incredibly hard decision to make.

I might have to get all of them, King Leo is so awesome, Wolverine is a fantastic figure, and the Joker is just amazing.

And on top of that, I'm getting HT Spidey, HT Bruce Lee and SS Obi Wan!

I should of never of found this forum :rotfl

Personally I'd go with Wolverine, but if I had to make it on what's going to be so hard to find down the road that it will cost a fortune I'd have to go with Blade.

I just noticed something, it seems number 3 always stands for a marvel character in the HT count:

mms103 Wolverine
mms113 Blade
mms123 Iron Man Mk 4
mms133 Ghost Rider
mms143 Spider-Man
mms153 ..... Captain America??? could be!

I just noticed something, it seems number 3 always stands for a marvel character in the HT count:

mms103 Wolverine
mms113 Blade
mms123 Iron Man Mk 4
mms133 Ghost Rider
mms143 Spider-Man
mms153 ..... Captain America??? could be!

Wow, I've never notice this pattern until now haha! :rotfl

Yeah, but then there are Thor and Odin who are MMS146 and MMS148... Mk V who is MMS145 if I'm not mistaken, so yeah there is a pattern in the #3 ones, but Cap could be sooner then MMS153 I think :)

Yeah, but then there are Thor and Odin who are MMS146 and MMS148... Mk V who is MMS145 if I'm not mistaken, so yeah there is a pattern in the #3 ones, but Cap could be sooner then MMS153 I think :)

Sure, there are other Marvel figures with other numbers, but its not a coincidence. HT made it on purpose...I would be surprised if MMS153 isnt a Marvel main character.

need some advice guys. I got some extra money and i dont know what to get. Ive been looking at reviews and now Im confused. These are my options. I can choose only one:

1.Rocky III
2.Rambo M65 Jacket
3.The Platoon guys (both)
4.Wolverine
5.Mark IV
6.Mark VI
7.Blade

Please choose one or two options and give me a reason. thanks.

Just to let you know guys. I decided for Blade...I expect to have it on friday. hope everything goes fine. thank you all for your advice. :1-1: :hi5:

dont ask...lol $395 shipped

btw i would appreciate your advice jayveeeusebio. I notice we have similar taste for figures. what would be your top 10 HT?

Oh I see, not bad! :wink1:

Hmm does that include the figures that I don't own or from my collection only?

From my collection, here are my top 10 HT:

1. DX01
2. The Godfather
3. Predator 1
4. Blade II
5. T2 T-800
6. IM Mark I
7. IM Mark IV
8. War Machine
9. 300
10. Barney Ross

But I still love them all! :monkey3 how about you?

Back