A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I see, not bad! :wink1:

Hmm does that include the figures that I don't own or from my collection only?

From my collection, here are my top 10 HT:

1. DX01
2. The Godfather
3. Predator 1
4. Blade II
5. T2 T-800
6. IM Mark I
7. IM Mark IV
8. War Machine
9. 300
10. Barney Ross

But I still love them all! :monkey3 how about you?

thanks. I have few figures, I will post my top 10 including figures I dont own:

1. DX Joker
2. Godfather
3. Predator 1
4. T2 T-800
5. T-1000
6. Wolverine (dont own)
7. Blade (waiting for delivery)
8. Iron Man Mk 4 (dont own)
9. Rocky III (dont own)
10. DX Batman

but as you, I love them all specially DX MJ, Barney Ross, Dutch, etc.

btw is Leonidas really such a nice figure? I think it looks good, but not sure if I should consider buying it..

thanks. I have few figures, I will post my top 10 including figures I dont own:

1. DX Joker
2. Godfather
3. Predator 1
4. T2 T-800
5. T-1000
6. Wolverine (dont own)
7. Blade (waiting for delivery)
8. Iron Man Mk 4 (dont own)
9. Rocky III (dont own)
10. DX Batman

but as you, I love them all specially DX MJ, Barney Ross, Dutch, etc.

btw is Leonidas really such a nice figure? I think it looks good, but not sure if I should consider buying it..

Nice..we do have a common taste as out top 1 to 4 HT figs are the same haha! :1-1: I would also really kine to own a Rocky III too plus Rambo III & Batman OC but still saving for them..:pray:

Yup, Dutch is great too. Yes, King Leonidas is a nice or should I say awesome figure! he comes w/ 2 HS plus a very detailed body not hindering the articulations..very recommended I say! :wink1:

Do you guys think HT will release the batman 1989 joker in 2011? thanks

Well, it depends on when they show it. Honestly, I think Evilface's prediction of Spring 2012 wouldn't be a bad guess.
Usually there's a couple of months between announcement and release. So if they show it between now and say July, we might see it released this year. If not... then probably next year. :)

^^^^^ I agree spring 2012. HT is already announcing items for 3rd Q. They have to capitalize on current license Captain America, Sucker Punch and previously announced license (Dx Superman, Avatar). I guess these (and others) will round out 2011. My guess, we may get the o-specs in 2011 but figures during the lull which is January - April.

Oh I see. I like the reg. version more cause of the movie accurate paint app & better proportions than the BD version.

Fair comment i would tend to agree but i have since brought the mark IV and its in another league in my opinion, as im not a big iron man fan i only wanted the one figure and i have to say im more than pleased with my choice.

Fair comment i would tend to agree but i have since brought the mark IV and its in another league in my opinion, as im not a big iron man fan i only wanted the one figure and i have to say im more than pleased with my choice.

Good choice then. You'll already be satisfied w/ Mark IV cause as of now, he's the best IM Armor yet. :hi5:

Personally i dont regret buying any of my HTs..
Currently i have 11 with 2 more PO'd..and im certain more will follow...also got the sideshow Commander cody coming,,my 1st sideshow,,kinda excitedly nervous lol
Glad i sold of lots of my 7" scale figs ( mcfarlane,neca etc)..it just had to be done.,,but decided to keep my Dr Who and Farscape 7"
The smaller stuff just doesnt compare to the larger scale

Its great when my 12 year old has his friends come round,,he shopws them the room,,goes right past all the star wars stuff,,master replicas,matrix etc,and straight to the HT,and i just here OOOH WOW,,THAT IS SOO COOL !

Last edited:
Personally i dont regret buying any of my HTs..
Currently i have 11 with 2 more PO'd..and im certain more will follow...also got the sideshow Commander cody coming,,my 1st sideshow,,kinda excitedly nervous lol
Glad i sold of lots of my 7" scale figs ( mcfarlane,neca etc)..it just had to be done.,,but decided to keep my Dr Who and Farscape 7"
The smaller stuff just doesnt compare to the larger scale

Its great when my 12 year old has his friends come round,,he shopws them the room,,goes right past all the star wars stuff,,master replicas,matrix etc,and straight to the HT,and i just here OOOH WOW,,THAT IS SOO COOL !

jutty, what HT figures do you have?

Back