A General Chat about Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want them 2 make kate bekinsale as selen from underworld ..man that would be awesome!

I wish they made Mortal Kombat and Mortal Kombat II from the arcade and Super Street Fighter II figures, imagine all the characters they can make, it would be over 50 figures.

What would an HT forum provide that you're missing here?

More insight, especially if ran by HT themselves, or with their direct involvement. This is not the end-all-be-all forum for toy talk anyway. Why does spawn.com have a board then? Or 3a? Or any other manufacturer?

To my mind, nothing except a thread like this without all the naysaying stuff on the first page, its great to just be able to chat about things without a specific topic. which this thread allows us to do...

No offense to the boards at all, they rule! :) Just saying, theres no general chat here...

Hmmm... nothing I think. If Hot Toys wanted to share some insight, they would've done it here already. After all, they are partners with Sideshow, right? It would just the same freaks talking about the same, just in a different forum.
Everything we need is right here.

As far my dream Hot Toys figure, even though it'll never happen, I would love a figure of this guy:

Last edited:
I made a Hot Toys and sideshow Review Channel on Youtube I have about 24 Videos on it so far. The Forum gives me a lot of ideas to talk about and I get figure quickly after they are released in Hong Kong through a connection so I have reviews of figures out earlier than probably anyone on youtube. The channel is called Johnnyr2525 please check it out and subscribe all the newest figures are on the channel along with the tumbler, Batpod and DE-209. Please support The Hot toys & sideshow review channel. I think this thread is a good idea, Thanks

Not much IMO. I was thinking about it the other day when the idea for the official forum was mentioned...
Pretty much every HT figure is discussed here and we have this great thread for general talk about HT. I'm happy the way it is now. :)

As far my dream Hot Toys figure, even though it'll never happen, I would love a figure of this guy:

Yeah, who is that? :dunno

Another dream figure for me would be this:

sincity2-280x400.jpg

I really hope they pick up the Sin City license some day... maybe surprise us like they did with 300... I don't think a lot of people saw that coming either...

Hmmm... nothing I think. If Hot Toys wanted to share some insight, they would've done it here already. After all, they are partners with Sideshow, right? It would just the same freaks talking about the same, just in a different forum.
Everything we need is right here.

I dont even know what that is... :duh

Not much IMO. I was thinking about it the other day when the idea for the official forum was mentioned...
Pretty much every HT figure is discussed here and we have this great thread for general talk about HT. I'm happy the way it is now. :)

Yeah, who is that? :dunno

You guys need to watch "Brazil". Amazing movie.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088846/

Another dream figure for me would be this:

sincity2-280x400.jpg

I really hope they pick up the Sin City license some day... maybe surprise us like they did with 300... I don't think a lot of people saw that coming either...

Just hope that Sin City 2 sees the light of day. Is that in development hell or something? Because I wouldnt be suprised if they tried to pick it up then.

I think I would be happy with just Marv and his damn fine coat. Until Hot Toys get better at female sculpts, Nancy could come out looking not much like Nancy. Will see. Was going to watch this yesterday but didnt get round to it. Will have to today now :D

Here's my small collection so far
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/gIpp76JlYqU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/gIpp76JlYqU&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Nice video DinoLast!

It's funny that many folks fav is still Wolverine. He's one of the most basic Hot Toys. May that's why he is so awesome, no fuss!

I'm after a Jon Connor myself. I actually prefer the regular version. I think it's the jacket.

Oh and acccording to my seller, Leonidas is gonna be shipped to me in a few days. :banana

Nice video DinoLast!

It's funny that many folks fav is still Wolverine. He's one of the most basic Hot Toys. May that's why he is so awesome, no fuss!

I'm after a Jon Connor myself. I actually prefer the regular version. I think it's the jacket.

Oh and acccording to my seller, Leonidas is gonna be shipped to me in a few days. :banana

If its JC your after Eamon id recommend play.com but get in before there all sold out https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadget...-Salvation-12-John-Connor-Figure/Product.html

£89.99 cant be bad

Nice video DinoLast!

Play.com £89.99 delivered

mmm...very tempting! But if I had to choose I would prefer a Marcus I think.

I need to sell more art first.
That's my mental deal I made to myself when I firt got into Hot Toys.
No hot toy is paid for with money from my regular bank account ie. income.

I've already done rather well so far!!:D

And just last night I sold 45 quids worth of prints. Half way there!

Just hope that Sin City 2 sees the light of day. Is that in development hell or something? Because I wouldnt be suprised if they tried to pick it up then.

I think I would be happy with just Marv and his damn fine coat. Until Hot Toys get better at female sculpts, Nancy could come out looking not much like Nancy. Will see. Was going to watch this yesterday but didnt get round to it. Will have to today now :D

As far as I know it still is somewhere in production or something, but I have no idea when or if it will come out.
Last I heard about it was around the time Brittany Murphy died, because of the Shelley part she'd play again... :dunno

I agree that HT should improve their female sculpt. The headsculpt would have to be perfect and their female body can use some major improvement too, like the knees for instance.

Marv and his damn fine coat would be a great fig too. With a separate bag of bandages which you can stick on him how you like :D

Also with Marv, there could be the razor wire, Gladys, Handcuffs, Hatchet etc.

He could come with quite the nice little pack of accessories. Nothing outragious but all essential.

Really want this figure to be made now dammit

:mad:

EDIT: and it could have the 2 head scults, bandaged and damage free

Back