A book about behind-the-scenes at Sideshow - "Inside the Sideshow Studio"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
500238-product-feature.jpg
For the past 20 years, Sideshow Collectibles has specialized in creating and producing stunning 3-D representations of pop culture characters and original designs. Now for the first time, fans can step inside the colorful rooms and hallways of this creative heaven.

Through dynamic photography, Inside the Sideshow Studio: A Modern Renaissance Environment takes an in-depth look at an artistic space expressly devoted to the development of high-end collectible figures, offering a one-of-a-kind examination of the relationship between innovation and spatial design. This beautifully illustrated book not only grants a look at Sideshow that few have ever seen but also inspires readers to push the limits of their talent and surround themselves with artistic spaces of their own.

I have this book and even though I've visited many times, I still found lots of new delights in here. The photographs are so cool that they really convey the eclectic (and eccentric) environment that is Sideshow. I highly recommend it - truly a fascinating examination of someplace I think we'd all like to work!

Order "Inside the Sideshow Studio"

Re: A book about behind-the-scenes at Sideshow - "Inside the Sideshow Studio"

Might be kind of cool... $18 isn't bad.

Sounds interesting - might have to get this, I do like these sort of books! Price is pretty good too. :)

$18 is a great price for something like this. I might have to order one sometime.

Didn't this use to be called a catalog? Remember those?

Not giving me a shipping price...

Probable, definitely, more than the book :(

i love this kind of books. especially the art of books.
while the price is good at $18. shipping charges are not so good to me at $30.
perhaps i need to search for more item to make it justifiable. :slap :lol

I would get it but shipping could be too much... :(

Used some RP's and ordered this last night. Looking forward to it. For those hitting a shipping roadblock, Amazon has it up for PO as well.

Got mine a day or two ago. It's a neat little book. Lots of pages and insight. Definitely worth buying.

I get mine tomorrow

smaller than you'd think. lots of teases of things you want to see but no close ups. not very satisfying, but better than nothing.

Does it show pictures of the factory where the majority of their 1/6th offerings are ruined by crappy production and lousy paint apps?

Neat video, funny comments under it. :lol

Got my book and while I just flipped through it real quick it looks pretty cool. Man what a fun place to work.

Back