90th Academy Award Nominations 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least kimmel can at least make some jokes and laugh once in awhile.

Stephen Colbert is the most annoying, most disgusting, most braindead most idiotic night host that has ever existed.

>all this outrage
giphy.gif

When the **** did everything go so wrong? When did everything get so ****ed up that EVERYTHING is some political or social allegory? That millionaires who play pretend get to act like intellectuals? Everybody hates everyone, things are getting worse, and all they're doing are throwing oil in the fire. And for what? All their "muh representation", all their "and that's why that's good sweetie" do, is make people bitter.

I miss the days when I was younger. Everybody grew up with Jackie Chan and Eddie Murphy movies. Lethal Weapon and Predator are classics and feature Top-Tier Bromances. My mother and her mates, in a goddamn village in South Yurop played Star Trek for God's sake. People just... watched flicks, read books and comics, played games, they didn't even think about **** like "skin color" or "politics" when it came to entertainment. Spawn was huge for a while, Blade was a cult-phenomenon, and Crysis was a gaming-explosion. But nowadays, put a black person in your creation and it's a ****ing statement. At this point we've moved past the Black Guy/White Guy, straight to Evil White Guy vs Black Guy/White Woman. I cannot think of ANY current bromances, let alone between people not of the same race.

I just... I miss the days when everything was less complicated. Now everyone's being turned into a bitter *******, for varying reasons and it just... it sucks. I don't want to live in this timeline where Achilles is made black for PC points, the people who are pissed are called racists, yet nobody wants to do anything with actual African myths and legends. There's some cool **** in there, but nobody cares about that. They just want the outrage, the outcry, the chance to yell at someone.

"But it's been too long,
Now I want to come home.

Yeah, it's been too long,
And now I want to come home.

Been too long,
Now I want to come home.
"

yeb1kVr.gif

SPOILER: TLJ wasn't nominated for any Razzie.

Imagine the utter rage if they had dared to nominate the Rose actress, or pick on a "consciously diverse" Star Wars movie in the current environment.

Well I’m glad get out didn’t win, though a lot of bloggers are freaking out about it and saying people ‘weren’t ready.’ It honestly shouldn’t have even been nominated (coming from someone who did enjoy it enough)

Yeah, I liked Get Out a lot, but it's just Stepford Wives rebooted with a race instead of gender focus.

It's fun and clever (and silly/illogical,) but if you start to take the messages in it seriously beyond the snarky humor of the premise - which the Oscar noms seem to suggest people are - it's a super bleak, deeply messed-up commentary on the future of America.

But you keep meddling in our elections with your thirteen fake FB profiles.

STAPH IT

It's so funny how America has done nothing but (majorly) meddle in elections all around the world for decades, and then when it happens in America, people are like "W... T... F...???!!!":rotfl

>all this outrage
giphy.gif

When the **** did everything go so wrong? When did everything get so ****ed up that EVERYTHING is some political or social allegory? That millionaires who play pretend get to act like intellectuals? Everybody hates everyone, things are getting worse, and all they're doing are throwing oil in the fire. And for what? All their "muh representation", all their "and that's why that's good sweetie" do, is make people bitter.

I miss the days when I was younger. Everybody grew up with Jackie Chan and Eddie Murphy movies. Lethal Weapon and Predator are classics and feature Top-Tier Bromances. My mother and her mates, in a goddamn village in South Yurop played Star Trek for God's sake. People just... watched flicks, read books and comics, played games, they didn't even think about **** like "skin color" or "politics" when it came to entertainment. Spawn was huge for a while, Blade was a cult-phenomenon, and Crysis was a gaming-explosion. But nowadays, put a black person in your creation and it's a ****ing statement. At this point we've moved past the Black Guy/White Guy, straight to Evil White Guy vs Black Guy/White Woman. I cannot think of ANY current bromances, let alone between people not of the same race.

I just... I miss the days when everything was less complicated. Now everyone's being turned into a bitter *******, for varying reasons and it just... it sucks. I don't want to live in this timeline where Achilles is made black for PC points, the people who are pissed are called racists, yet nobody wants to do anything with actual African myths and legends. There's some cool **** in there, but nobody cares about that. They just want the outrage, the outcry, the chance to yell at someone.

"But it's been too long,
Now I want to come home.

Been too long,
Now I want to come home.
"

yeb1kVr.gif

Social Media ruined pretty much everything.

Maher does have a lot to say against the far left and the outrage culture that universities are cultivating. He still probably uses it to make political points you wouldn't agree with though.

Thats why colbert is much worse than kimmel OR Maher.
Kimmel can at least laugh at hollywood and make politically incorrect jokes on his show. He can still be silly.
Maher speaks against the ultra left and against radicalism of religions.

Colbert lost his funny bone when trump won. He lost his mind
Colberts show is not funny anymore, it is nothing but being butt hurt every single day.

>all this outrage
giphy.gif

"But it's been too long,
Now I want to come home.

Been too long,
Now I want to come home.
"

yeb1kVr.gif

Trump won. Things went off the rails. Everyone went to the extremes. Both left and right. There is no more centrists anymore

She looks very pretty.

Thats why Ive always said that on the Last Jedi they made her look bad on purpose. They for some reason wanted her to be a bad looking Mechanic.
Because SHE is really beautiful. and has nice curves. Which the Last Jedi Hid with a big jumpsuit.

I know other guys said she looked like that in the last jedi because of her job in the movie but even her haircut was ridiculous

Bah. Lucy Liu on HGH.

My mom thinks Liu is gorgeous but... I don't see it. My dad also has a thing for Asians (which is weird, since he only lived in Germany and Australia, not anywhere in Asia). My cousins (female and male) are into Asians too. Sometimes I think I'm the only person in my family who likes blondes and redheads...

My mom thinks Liu is gorgeous but... I don't see it. My dad also has a thing for Asians (which is weird, since he only lived in Germany and Australia, not anywhere in Asia). My cousins (female and male) are into Asians too. Sometimes I think I'm the only person in my family who likes blondes and redheads...

Lucy is very beautiful though.

Them and South American women really get the blood flowing for me.

Lucy is very beautiful though.

Eh, I guess she's good looking but she's not my cup of tea. I'm not really into Asians. Daniel Dae Kim is a Chad though, I'll say that. It's just weird that everyone around me has Yellow Fever and my "fetish" is literally as bland as "redheads".

Conan and jimmy fallon are the only ones i can watch safely.
Both of them are nice. Funny. Dont take themselves seriously, they can be goofy.

Exactly. Plus, they don't have 30 minute mono's about Politics and what needs to change. I love how Conan's interviews are derailed so fast, and his remotes to places like Taco Bell or the hilarious ride a long with Ice Cube and Kevin Heart, classic. He doesn't get enough rep now that he's on TBS.

It's ironic, I don't like Trump as much as the next guy, but late night hosts are now criticizing a reality TV star turned POTUS as if their opinion is more valuable.

Them and South American women really get the blood flowing for me.

I guess I'm too vanillia. It's always been redheads for me. Natural ones, granted, but still. They just have that... something,you know?

Redheads.jpg

But considering all Best Boys are into Redheads, my taste is officially Patrician, and you're all just Low-Test Betas.

>tfw dad was green eyed ginger
>tfw he looked like a biker Captain Flint
>tfw brown eyes and dark brown hair for me
It sucks.

Back