[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] GHOSTBUSTERS

The Ghostbusters look great David. More importantly, i hope everything works out so that your Dad can have his surgery and be on the road to recovery man. Praying buddy. [emoji4]

The ghostbusters look awesome. Glad to hear that the finish line is getting closer, here's to a successful surgery for your Dad. :duff

Who ya gonna call? Apparently You! Nice work David, and as always, best wishes to your pops.

The Ghostbusters look great David. More importantly, i hope everything works out so that your Dad can have his surgery and be on the road to recovery man. Praying buddy. [emoji4]

thanks for the kindness rick :)

The ghostbusters look awesome. Glad to hear that the finish line is getting closer, here's to a successful surgery for your Dad. :duff

thanks for the kind words ted :)

Who ya gonna call? Apparently You! Nice work David, and as always, best wishes to your pops.

thank you ed :)

Great work as always brother! Thoughts to your family. :duff:

hope everything works out real soon for ya dad!

i hope ya had a nice break with your family
thanks much phil :) fingers crossed :duff

some quick and dirty WIP photos of Henry Jones by Rocco Tarmatella - fantastic sculpt :duff

skin texture has way more nuance than this photo suggests - i'm very pleased with this :duff

i need to finish up the beard and hair :)

Last edited:
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] GHOSTBUSTERS • HENRY JONES

Wow! That Connery is FANTASTIC! Great sculpt meets great paint! Beautiful job!

(The blending of the white and gray in the beard/hair is especially subtle and realistic!)

Henry looks fantastic! A great sculpt by Rocco, and beautiful paint bringing out the likeness :duff

Wow! That Connery is FANTASTIC! Great sculpt meets great paint! Beautiful job!

(The blending of the white and gray in the beard/hair is especially subtle and realistic!)

thanks a LOT fellas - i just need to work on the hat at this point :)

low/medium quality iPhone video - colors looks a lot more like the photos posted, but you get the idea in terms of tonality and interaction with light :duff

besides the dirty studio space, you can barely see the color matched body for henry jones and another rocco tarmatella sculpt - bill murray form ghostbusters :duff

CLICK PIC TO WATCH VIDEO

Great look in video! Bravo, David!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

So amazing, David! I have a Selene head I would like for you to paint one of these days.

Great look in video! Bravo, David!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

thanks gido :) the way it looks in the video is the way it looks i person but better to be honest.

Wow David, Henry looks like a real person.

thanks ted :) you have my work in hand, so i'm happy to hear that :)

Gotta say henry jones is one of your best skin tones - Fantastic work

thank you :) i appreciate that.

Your skills are insane.

thanks man - let me know when you need some more work from me :)

So amazing, David! I have a Selene head I would like for you to paint one of these days.

thanks allison :) just let me know when :duff

Last edited:

i was tasked with painting up a rick grimes in survival mode - dirty rick grimes (but not filthy, just enough to suggest living day by day without semi/permanent shelter) :duff

(another) Rick Grimes
sculpt: YH HA

Last edited:
Back