[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] JOHN WICK • WOLVES WALKER • BARBOSSA • JASON 4

Also loving the stranger figure/diorama set can we get a better pic pretty please?.......

Damn!!! Both Spaulding and The Stranger look great with their Dios bro!!
Will you also be making the other version of The Stranger?(the one where you sit on your hand until it falls asleep then).......[emoji23]
In all seriousness excellent showing man.

Cant say it enough brotha, outstanding work. :duff

Btw, got the arms back and everything turned out great. Here's the set at my art show....

Dude that is just jawdropping greatness omg :thud:

Also loving the stranger figure/diorama set can we get a better pic pretty please?.......

Damn!!! Both Spaulding and The Stranger look great with their Dios bro!!
Will you also be making the other version of The Stranger?(the one where you sit on your hand until it falls asleep then).......[emoji23]
In all seriousness excellent showing man.

wow jon - i'm glad everything worked out for you :duff

your setup is super cool looking - great figs, dios and presentation - looks all round top notch my man :) i'm just pleased as punch that i was able to be involved.

you're a really driven & talented guy. i hope you are absolutely thrilled with your progress thus far - can't wait to see what's next from you :duff

Thank everybody. I appreciate all the kind words. But honestly I wouldnt be where I am today if it was for guys like David. You've helped me out a tremendous amount over the last years time, and your work just sets my stuff off to another level. Thank you brotha. :duff

Thanks man. But I dont want to take away from David's thread. If you want to check out more stuff you can click the links in my sig. :duff

:)
Thanks man. But I dont want to take away from David's thread. If you want to check out more stuff you can click the links in my sig. :duff

oops silly me :slap david that jason is KILLER buddy always love coming back again and again to your beautiful thread :)

Indiana Jones
sculpt: MJ Choi
figure: hot toys
belt/holster/whip: m. fisher
weathering/mods/paint: 8-bit

Last edited:

Your Indy and Jason turned out amazing David. Super job man. Just awesome[emoji4]

Very good skills here! Looks stunning!

providing this figure for one of ZsaszSays' Falltacular giveaways. :)

i'm not going to be around much the next week or so. i will however be checking my messages intermittently in case somebody has any questions about their commissions.

sculpt: jorge perez

Last edited:

took some time off to help out my family - especially my dad. his surgery still keeps getting pushed back due to medical complications. should be soon though :)

GHOSTBUSTERS
sculpt: ROCCO TARMATELLA

Back