[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] GHOSTBUSTERS • HENRY JONES • GRIMES • LOUIS BLOOM

Page liked and best wishes to your pops! :)

thanks much Mr.E :) i'm so relieved that's it's happening this year as there were some complications preventing it from happening earlier.

That's great news David! My fingers will be crossed and thoughts with your Dad and your family :)

thanks much GM86 :) i have some experiences to share with you regarding halloween horror nights. for now, suffice it to say it was REALLY cool and REALLY crowded.

Yes, best wishes that everything turns out OK with your dad.

thans man - i really appreciate it :)

Don't have a Facebook page but if I did I would send a like your way. All the best and thoughts and prayers for a smooth successful surgery for your pops David. [emoji4]

i understand. i don't have a personal page either - just a product/service page. thanks buddy :)

Added a like to your count.

thanks much nexus :duff

Re: [8-bit paint commissions] HENRY JONES • GRIMES • LOUIS BLOOM • DECKARD

Hi david, very best wishes for your dad's surgery.

Am not on Facebook, otherwise would be sending you a big like. :D

thanks Roy - no problems whatsoever. I understand not having a personal page on Facebook. thanks for your kind words. Fingers crossed :)

More great paintwork David, and it's wonderful to hear that your dad will be getting the surgery. Best of luck to all of you :duff

More great paintwork David, and it's wonderful to hear that your dad will be getting the surgery. Best of luck to all of you :duff

thanks man :duff

hopefully by the end of the week it will be the road to recovery :)

a special thanks to inigou for the sculpt and gido for helping me get this sorted out :) i brought this into the hospital to show my dad and he was VERY pleased with it. lol - he said it looks exactly like him which makes me happy as that was the intention (he must have looked at the thing for a couple minutes which made me so pleased - he's a HUGE, HUGE jeremy brett holmes fan). irregardless i'm just happy that i was able to finish it before his surgery and show it to him :)

i'm getting up tomorrow at 5:30AM to be at the hospital to see my dad before his surgery. fingers crossed :)

JEREMY BRETT as SHERLOCK HOLMES
sculpt: inigou

Last edited:
Re: [8-bit paint commissions] HENRY JONES • GRIMES • LOUIS BLOOM • HOLMES

Awesome work! All happy thoughts for tomorrow. :)

Incredible work!

a special thanks to inigou for the sculpt and gido for helping me get this sorted out :) i brought this into the hospital to show my dad and he was VERY pleased with it. lol - he said it looks exactly like him which makes me happy as that was the intention (he must have looked at the thing for a couple minutes which made me so pleased - he's a HUGE, HUGE jeremy brett holmes fan). irregardless i'm just happy that i was able to finish it before his surgery and show it to him :)

i'm getting up tomorrow at 5:30AM to be at the hospital to see my dad before his surgery. fingers crossed :)

JEREMY BRETT as SHERLOCK HOLMES
sculpt: inigou

Perfect as usual

Great news David! Best wishes to your Dad for a speedy recovery.

thats amazing news David! you and your family must be so happy.

Fingers crossed for a super quick recovery for your dad.

Back