[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PAM VOORHEES • SNAKE PLISSKEN • FIGHT CLUB • TRAINING DAY

Pm sent David

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PAM VOORHEES • SNAKE PLISSKEN • FIGHT CLUB • TRAINING DAY

Pm sent too David

james bond

sculpt: bbkill

overlit for details

Last edited:

awesome bond! cant wait for the new film, gonna be awesome :)

keep up the good work

unflattering lighting but it shows the match :)

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] SNAKE PLISSKEN • FIGHT CLUB • TRAINING DAY • BOND

Truly amazing paintwork on both Bonds

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] SNAKE PLISSKEN • FIGHT CLUB • TRAINING DAY • BOND x2

Awesome as always. I especially love how you post pictures on a different light setting to show you're not deceiving anyone :)

Awesome as always. I especially love how you post pictures on a different light setting to show you're not deceiving anyone :)

thanks chewblock :) - like most sculpts, it looks best with top down lighting with just enough overhang to swing eye hotspots without flooding the eye with highlights - some ambient fill light helps - akin to a detolf in a semi-lit room. i try to shoot a shot using the same angle with different lighting to help cross comparison. i would think the next best thing would be shooting a rotation video with an intermittently moving light source but that takes more time than what i'm organized for at the moment. i'd like to some day though :) i'm not a good or bad photographer but i do have a decent camera which also shoots video :)

Last edited:

Nice work on the bonds!!

Just a phenomenal job David I especially like your work on the hands. :clap

Back