[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8BC] "paint commissions and customs" • JASON VI • DARYL • GG ZOMBIE

Woooo... It's cool, zombie freak!

Re: 8-bit commando WIP thread - latest: ZOMBIES, DIORAMAS + MILITARY

Just been through your whole thread! Great paintwork, weathering, customs, and dios man! Keep them up!

Re: [8BC] "paint commissions and customs" • JASON VI • DARYL • GG ZOMBIE

Awesome Work man. :clap

Re: [8BC] "paint commissions and customs" • JASON VI • DARYL • FREDDY • J.P. Zombies

, wow , amazing

Last edited:
Re: [8BC] "paint commissions and customs" • JASON VI • DARYL • FREDDY • J.P. Zombies

Freddy looks great!

Freddy looks great

Freddy looks great!

Thanks guys :) I can't seem to work on one thing at once. I'm trying to rein that in but it's fun all the same :) anyways, jack you're up next but I'm going to try to close out a few more things before we start ;)

i forgot to mention this but i think we're going to do a limited run of kurt barlow form Salem's Lot. i think we might include a shipping container style box for him a la the movie. oh yeah, not dumpy, old rutger hauer ;)

reggie nalder :)

gee, i wonder which version i'm a fan of o_O

TheMasterKurtBarlow1979.jpg

Ahhhhh New Nightmare repaint! WTF! Sick!

haha - you never know what you'll see on this thread. well, not really, you'll probably see monsters or zombies :lol

thanks bill.

Last edited:

I want that. Now.

Sent from the Monolith.

haha - me too :)

i'm in the process of making a concerted effort to finish up and ship out all loose ends before i start anything new. when i decided to start taking commissions, i didn't realize how woefully deficient i was (am) in the organization department. couple that with getting way more requests than i figured and the end result is a swamp of work. anyways, i have a better handle on things with the aid of hindsight. things should run more smoothly in the future. i just need to work out a few kinks that i guess only comes with experience ;) nobody has been complaining but i do realize how long i am taking in some cases. sorry guys for the delays.

heads by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

:) - i just need to shoot a photo for the front of the box and it's DONE. sorry for the crap photo. my worktable is full of stuff right now so i don't have a lot of room for a snapshot atm.

ash-box by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

those all look great! So excited to get my jason!

those all look great! So excited to get my jason!

you betcha! thanks again caine. great sculpt. i am now quite familiar with every contour of JASON VI :lecture :rotfl

sorry for the delay :impatient:

haha - me too :)

i'm in the process of making a concerted effort to finish up and ship out all loose ends before i start anything new. when i decided to start taking commissions, i didn't realize how woefully deficient i was (am) in the organization department. couple that with getting way more requests than i figured and the end result is a swamp of work. anyways, i have a better handle on things with the aid of hindsight. things should run more smoothly in the future. i just need to work out a few kinks that i guess only comes with experience ;) nobody has been complaining but i do realize how long i am taking in some cases. sorry guys for the delays.

That's a very good work ethic to have... too many talented customizers have taken on too much and while trying to work on backlog taken on even more.

That's a very good work ethic to have... too many talented customizers have taken on too much and while trying to work on backlog taken on even more.

thanks bro.

i don't ever want anybody to feel like they aren't getting anything other than proper treatment and their expectations met. :lecture

anyways, here's a final photo of the SSC 'New Nightmare' Fred Krueger repaint. pretty much the same with just some more details added. nothing majorly different, but finished all the same.

SSC 'New Nightmare' Fred Krueger finished repaint by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

as well, here's some additional progress on a custom Ash using a Betomatali sculpt. i need to add the harness and some other odds and ends, but progress has definitely been made :)

EVIL DEAD - ASH (WORK-IN-PROGRESS) by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Back