[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [8BC] PAINT COMMISSIONS | CUSTOMS | R.I.P. Series - DEADITE ASH•JASON 6•PRISON WA

:google:google:google

Re: [8BC] PAINT COMMISSIONS | CUSTOMS | R.I.P. Series - DEADITE ASH•JASON 6•PRISON WA

where can we get some of these awesome zombie heads from man...you have to post a link!!!!....i need them so that i have my zombie army ready for all my undead killers to battle with!!!

where can we get some of these awesome zombie heads from man...you have to post a link!!!!....i need them so that i have my zombie army ready for all my undead killers to battle with!!!

check out gabriel garcia....facebook him:yess:

They are on eBay, but, the shipping if you're outside the US is crippling!

Just some Awesome Stuff David. :clap

thanks for all of the inspiration!!!

thanks everybody!!!

i think this ash custom is finished. i might throw a little blood on the chainsaw that isn't the sideshow magenta color, but other than that, this is complete :)

ASH WILLIAMS - EVIL DEAD 2 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

tumblr_lwg6m5245x1qzjix8.gif

:horror Can't thank you enough man! Great customer service and stunning work, highly recommended! This will have pride of place in my collection:1-1:

Thanks for a great repaint David! The clothes are being re tailored now, so more pics once it's done.

bdfd58a7-985b-4c35-90e6-ceb344eda4c2_zpscceaa8ab.jpg

Wow. Whoever will own that Ash is real lucky, that's one incredible figure.

hahaha - i love terry green! thanks man :) made my day ;)

:horror Can't thank you enough man! Great customer service and stunning work, highly recommended! This will have pride of place in my collection:1-1:

thanks gary. i'm glad you like it. i will send it out next week. i hope customs doesn't destroy it ;)

Thanks for a great repaint David! The clothes are being re tailored now, so more pics once it's done.

awesome brady! cool shot! moody & gritty!

Wow. Whoever will own that Ash is real lucky, that's one incredible figure.

thanks jack. much appreciated :)

JASON VI • MASK DETAILS [sculpt by CAINE]

i should be shipping these out shortly :) the fit is good and the strap material is soft BUT BE VERY CAREFUL when you take off the mask ;)

JASON VI • MASK DETAILS [sculpt by CAINE] by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Re: [8BC] PAINT COMMISSIONS | CUSTOMS | R.I.P. Series - ED2 ASH•JASON VI MASKS

Hail to the king....8-bit that is:hi5:

JASON VI • MASK DETAILS [sculpt by CAINE]

i should be shipping these out shortly :) the fit is good and the strap material is soft BUT BE VERY CAREFUL when you take off the mask ;)

Excellent job overall!!!!!!! Nash is a beast!!!!

The Jason mask's....should they be a little more dark brown?

Back