[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ash•joker•madbug zomb•2face•price•grimes•tcm•ash2•mall santa•JP zomb + PET update

Lol at the title of this thread. I think it's time to cycle out some projects.

Re: [8-bit] DC•ASH•52 JOKER•WD ZOMB•VIGGO•MADBUG ZOMB•2-FACE•CAP'N PRICE•RICK GRIMES•

8543511661_3a4b9109d7_o.jpg

Looks accurate to me.

wds1.jpg

Re: [8BC] paint commissions and customs

we already posted an interest thread for our second release 'michonne's pets' - in a totally backwards fashion, this will be our first release...

the start of our first official limited edition zombie release - this is the prototype painting for the 'punk is not dead' release.

J.P. Creations (Spain) + 8-bit [8BC Cusotm Werks] 'REST IN PIECES: SERIES 1'

the sculpt is going to be wigged with mohawk plus assorted jewelry, head tattoo, dog collar, etc.

the full figure will come in a limited release of 5 pieces - this piece has been in production for awhile now, so costuming and other choices are well underway or have already been well sorted out. more news to follow...thanks for checking.

punk1 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

punk2 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

punk3 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

punk4 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Last edited:
Re: [8BC] "paint commissions and customs" + 'rest in pieces' series 1&2

here's the finished logo for the first release. we'll most likely go with purple logo on black box or black logo on purple box.

RIP-logo by 8-bit commando, on Flickr
:panic::panic::panic::panic:
Can't wait to see this.

Black on green would look nice I think. ;)

Any idea of a price?

Last edited:

Very nice!

thanks as always roger :)

:panic:
Can't wait to see this.

Black on green would look nice I think. ;)

Any idea of a price?

thanks for the input :) hmmm, price is still up in the air at the moment. i'll let you know as soon as we know ;)

Beautiful work Dave!

thanks a lot john :)

---

i am cranking away at the jasons - there's no reason for me to believe that they won't be complete by the end of the week. at that point, if requested i'll add straps, buckle & rivets :)

also, here's some more progress with the first RIP project :)

jorge and i are very excited to present this to you upon completion :)

punk5 by 8-bit commando, on Flickr

Last edited:

Just Outstanding David. :clap

Looking great!

thanks man! i ripped & dyed Ash's new shirt blue. he should be done pretty soon. i just need to redo his leather strap harness :)

Just Outstanding David. :clap

thanks man :) much appreciated.

Looking great!

thanks jack. i need to hit you up for some Capt. Price info sometime soon. it's a backburner project though. after i wrap up this gaggle of jason VI heads, i'm going to start on your MGS repaint :hi5:

Ok man, sounds good. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the outfit for this punk figure, you can really go all out with the jackets and accessories.

Very nice mate I love checking your pages out super cool

likewise sir :)

You're the ****! Loving that punk bro.

effing horrorhound :gah:

thanks buddy!

Ok man, sounds good. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the outfit for this punk figure, you can really go all out with the jackets and accessories.

i'm pretty excited :) the jackets are going to have hand-drawn graphics with band patches, pins and buttons plus some safety pins. :) we're also going to apply head tattoos. two types of belts (leather and bullet) plus floppy suspenders. we're using the ACI ox blood doc martens with the real laces. more news to follow...i'm just regurgitating stream-of-concious factoids now :rotfl

gotta get my wits about me. flustered about horrorhound.

Awesome man, that's exactly what I was thinking! I'm looking forward to see what bands this guy's into haha

Back