7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally...I'd like to see a crap ton of characters. If not from the DCD line, that batman legacy line. If they go the route of the two-face/batman two packs for both games it could be really excellent.
Figures based off the riddler character bios..even the really obscure ones...
madhatter, killer moth, firefly, blackmask, mr. freeze, clayface....everyone in there.

How friggin amazing would a line be if it presented EVERY batman rogue.

but you are probably right about series 3...thats 100% more realistic.

Do you think there will be a third series? i remember reading that after series 2 (in May),next thing coming is Arkham city series 1. personally i would love to see another series before moving to AC, so many great characters out there deserving a figure,being Killer Croc the first one! this can still happen,because i suspect series 1 is selling really really well

I think both games will be kind of connected don't you think? I'd be surprised if some of the same characters don't pop up in both games.

Pic from J3H of the Fwoosh:

9e18d9b9.jpg

Did he customize his? Because I'm seeing that whale tail...

Just a few new pics now that I have Batman and Harley added to the collection:
1-14.jpg

2-12.jpg

3-11.jpg

From here on I decided to do the 'boil & pop' trick on Harley's arms so that they're now the correct colours on the correct sides:
4-12.jpg

5-10.jpg

6-8.jpg

Great pics. Harley is easily the winner of wave 1 inho.

Thanks! It's a lot easier than you'd think actualy Cloud.... You just have to make sure you leave the joints soaked in boiling water long enough and they will come apart with ease.

Yeah,i guess a lot of characters will repeat in the second game. I wonder who will be in series 3, maybe Harley (we alredy saw her),Two-Face (this would sell like hot cakes,for sure,great design for the new game, very similar to the dark Knight movie version) Catwoman and a new version of the Bat himself.

For the first series of Arkham City figures I'd guess the same as you ludwig - Batman, Catwoman, Harley and Two-Face.
Then I'd guess we'll see a second series of the other villains in the game such as Riddler, Freeze and Hugo Strange.
Something tells me we probably won't end up getting a Croc figure unless he's featured again in Arkham City.

those arm sleeves really are miss matched.

I think killer crock is too big to be made in scale with the rest of the line. in fact people are saying that bane is being made smaller then he should be, now that could be to keep him at the same price point as the others in the series. the paint app on the bane is too clean looking and is dying for some touch ups to make him look all grimy and gritty. I wonder if Ivy will sell as fast as Harley? probably not, Bane will be the chase figure for series 2

Thanks! It's a lot easier than you'd think actualy Cloud.... You just have to make sure you leave the joints soaked in boiling water long enough and they will come apart with ease.

Hey man, not trying to be the perv in the thread here, but does she have those whale tail straps under her skirt? The skirt seems to be riding high on her waist in most photos I've seen, but in that recent pic it's pushed down on her hips and the straps are showing. I'm just curious if they really sculpted those and they're just concealed by the skirt or not.

I'm after screen accuracy... yep.

I doubt Ivy will be a big hit myself - judging by reaction to her already anyway... I could be wrong though, she may sell like hotcakes just like most of the characters in series 1.
Series 2 doesn't seem to have the same wow factor as series 1 though, possibly just due to the character selection.
Bane seems to be the most popular of the selection. I bet if he were truly in scale everyone would be going nuts over him though!

Hey man, not trying to be the perv in the thread here, but does she have those whale tail straps under her skirt? The skirt seems to be riding high on her waist in most photos I've seen, but in that recent pic it's pushed down on her hips and the straps are showing. I'm just curious if they really sculpted those and they're just concealed by the skirt or not.

I'm after screen accuracy... yep.

Yes she does. She has a full sculpted pair of black panties on under that skirt!

Just picked up my set and the owner of the shop told me lucky that I PO'd it because it went quick. The only figure left was 1 Scarecrow. PO'd series 2 and he asked if I wanted the AC series 1, hell yeah!

No he just asked if I wanted a set, he said it may be in the next previews magazine. He said when DCD figures are up for order they usually take 6 months for release too.

here's the lineup for series 3

- Harley Quinn ver2
-2 face
-catwomen
-batman with proper color scheme

Thanks for the arm swap info, as I hadn't realized they came reversed.

Getting the hands swapped was damn hard, even with the boil-n-pop method. FWIW, I noticed the right hand is not as flush as before the swap.

Some quick pics of Harley.

2zpnj2b.jpg

ev49rr.jpg

Back