7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a couple of pics I took this morning inspired by the Arkham Asylum elevator scene:
5f5281a4.jpg

00-7.jpg

Just got off with the LCBS, Harleys gone but they have a Scarecrow for me, going to go pick him up now. Not interested in Joker atm, may get him once I'm there and see him though.

Nice pictures sfa, you did not get the regular Bats? Good to hear they are selling well. More figures to have in the future.

Got Scarecrow, ok no joke, I have a ton of the Hush and Long Halloween 7" Batman figures, like 40 or so.

These put those to shame. Sick paintjob and sculpt. And only $15 at my store! He's going to hold the next Harley he gets for me. Pics soon, eating right now. Don't pass on these.

Go back and get Joker too! He is my favorite of the wave followed by Harely and then Scarecrow. And all of those are very, very close calls. Very well done figures. I can't wait for series 2 now. Hopefully Bane will be OK size wise. I just wish they would have added jointed knees on him to let him stand up right and tall.

Got Scarecrow, ok no joke, I have a ton of the Hush and Long Halloween 7" Batman figures, like 40 or so.

These put those to shame. Sick paintjob and sculpt. And only $15 at my store! He's going to hold the next Harley he gets for me. Pics soon, eating right now. Don't pass on these.

I own a whole load of Batman figures, all Hush figures and then some. Batman Hush figure is still my favorite Batman design. The only 2 MOC Batman figures hanging on my wall is Batman from Hush series and SDCC Batman from AA.

I dig the Hush designs as well, but in terms of the overall quality of those figures vs these, (paint, articulation, etc) its not even a contest. These newer ones are more like Neca quality, rather then the older brittle plastic and sloppy over the line apps some of the older figures had.

PICT1113-1.jpg

PICT1114.jpg

They look better than the proto pics once they're in hand IMO.

I'm looking to grab a second set to keep packed. I usually keep this scale of figure MOC but these guys looked so good I had to open them.

Can't wait for wave 2!!

The Hush series was the first DCD figures that was released based on the comics. tho the Batman Hush has that awkward hips trust forward and leg pose its still one of my fav Bats. I also got that boxset with the 3 figures and prototypes. And my very first statue is the 12" Batman from Hush series.

What would be cool if Mattel makes a Batmobile from AA, that would be sick.

I picked up the Joker the other day, fantastic figure. I may go back for Harley soon, if she is still there which i doubt.

Damn now I'm scared I won't find bats and scarecrow, the only reason I held off is so that I can buy sylvanas windrunner from the WoW line before someone else finds out there's still one more left in Toronto.

Apparently Harley was gone within an hour of him putting them out. He still had the one Scarecrow for me, and 3 of Batman and the Joker. So it seems the more obscure characters are the ones really selling in this line. Harley and Scarecrow are all I'm after from AA, but I'm guessing I'll pick up a few of the Arkham City figures once we see them as well.

Back