7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting the hands swapped was damn hard, even with the boil-n-pop method. FWIW, I noticed the right hand is not as flush as before the swap.
Yeah I found the hands to be a little tricky too, although I found that after the swap the gun-holding hand on mine has an even tighter grip than before.
The cane-holding hand did become more splayed out though - but after another dunk in boiling water and then 20/30 seconds holding the fingers into place it gained a nice tight gripping pose again.

Yeah.. the gangs all here. I think they will be opened soon. :)

arkham.jpg

I went to one of my LCS and all they had left was 4 bats 4 scarecrow and 1 joker. still need my bat and scarecrow I'm just joke broke but get paid on wed.

He told me they are out of stock right now from the distributor.
Here in the UK that seems to be the case too since there really aren't that many in hand on ebay at the moment, just lots of pre-orders.
My local comic shop has a couple of Scarecrow and one Batman and that's it.
They've really sold out fast over here.

I wonder if any of them are short-packed? I'm sure another wave of these things will be pumped out before they are sold out completely, seems like that's what happened with Marvel select Juggernaut.

I hope that with the huge success of this wave so far that DCD don't over-produce series 2, since I have a feeling that series won't sell nearly as well as this one.
With the prospect of Arkham City figures from DCD on the horizon I wouldn't want poor sales of series 2 to hinder our chances of getting Arkham City waves.
Then again I could be all wrong - I really don't know if that's how DCD operates... I know that's how Mattel does it!

Bane and Croc should have been BAF's. We coulda had Jim Gordon and maybe Aaron Cash or someone to fill the line out. That's how you guarantee there ate no peg warmers with the 2nd series.

Problem is Bane isn't big enough and looks like he's going to have real trouble standing and I don't really care enough about Zsasz or Armored Batman. Ivy I may get when I see her, but right now the sculpt on her is actually the weakest of either wave imo.

Hope you get yours, I asked the guy from my LCS when I picked my set up if he will get more. He told me they are out of stock right now from the distributor.

If I missed the boat for in-store I'll snag one off of eBay or Amazon. I've been waiting and waiting for them but I never thought to put a Harley on hold. :( I suck.

Bane and Croc should have been BAF's. We coulda had Jim Gordon and maybe Aaron Cash or someone to fill the line out. That's how you guarantee there ate no peg warmers with the 2nd series.

Problem is Bane isn't big enough.
I agree, Bane should definitely have been much bigger.
They should possibly have made Bane a BAF for series 1 and Croc a BAF for series 2. Then series 2 could have included Ivy, Gordon, Armoured Batman plus a blackgate thug.
As it stands series 2 is extremely weak for the non-completist collector.
I will personally get them all since I love all the designs in the game. It will be nice to finally get a Zsas figure and this version of him is pretty cool. Ivy looks really nice IMO, but the lack of accessories won't do her any favours. I'm not excited about Armoured Batman at all, but hopefully in-hand he will look nicer. Bane looks awesome but again, the height spoils him.
Even as a completist collector and huge fan of the game/designs it's hard to get excited about series 2 compared to the awesomeness of series 1.
I just hope that any resulting poor sales of series 2 don't impact on us getting Arkham City waves. I can imagine there will be a lot better character selection and some really nice sculpts to be had in Arkham City waves of figures.

Problem is Bane isn't big enough and looks like he's going to have real trouble standing and I don't really care enough about Zsasz or Armored Batman. Ivy I may get when I see her, but right now the sculpt on her is actually the weakest of either wave imo.

Indeed. I'm also bummed it appears we won't be getting Croc to finnsih off the villains.

I opened mine up yesterday and uploaded my review last night. :)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uWExc8kMrD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back