7" Arkham Asylum Figues Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: I'll be getting my Harley on Thursday. My sexy comic book store guy ordered it from another location for me. He calls me the "Harley Girl." Hahaha.

:yess: I'll be getting my Harley on Thursday. My sexy comic book store guy ordered it from another location for me. He calls me the "Harley Girl." Hahaha.

does he know you call him your sexy comic book store guy?

I don't see dc direct making a killer crock in scale with the rest of the series. I know other companies have made big figures like galactus to go with smaller figures, but crock is bulk

what if they made him 7" and included a small batman accessory to let the viewer know he's on a scale on his own, like what McFarlane did with the Beowolf line

https://www.spawn.com/toys/product.aspx?product=3356

also I don't see DCD killing the line if series 2 tanks just cause they know the Arkham city Harley Quinn will sell out + they have other big villains to go with the new title.

does he know you call him your sexy comic book store guy?
I almost called him "cutie" but held back.

Oh and he doesn't look like who you might guess I'd call sexy. Kinda looks like Cee Lo Green if he had long dreadlocks. :love

And WTF is up with Ivy's hair? Her face is pretty but her hair looks so weird that I don't think I'll be getting her.

I almost called him "cutie" but held back.

Oh and he doesn't look like who you might guess I'd call sexy. Kinda looks like Cee Lo Green if he had long dreadlocks. :love

And WTF is up with Ivy's hair? Her face is pretty but her hair looks so weird that I don't think I'll be getting her.

Cloud I can't hold myself back anymore..I am that sexy comic book store guy you speak of. All this time I was too shy to say anything other then call you 'Harley Girl', what I'm trying to say now is....can I be the Joker in your life. :1-1::D

I Want the new harley figure, much more sleeker than the doctor one. When does that come out ?

I'm sure I read somewhere that it takes DCD around 6 months to get a figure from previews to in stores.... so in theory there's a chance we could get Arkham City series 1 figures right around the same time as the games' release.
Knowing DCD though and their usual delays it's more likely we'd get them early next year!
Having said that though, if all the final prototypes for Arkham City series 1 are already finished then I guess there's always a chance we could get them by the last quarter.

I know, you're picturing this:
comic_book_guy.gif

That's FAR from what my guy looks like.

I got Harley today and having opened her I'm disappointed her head isn't on a ball joint but overall she's pretty cool. Still don't know if I'll swap her arms, I have a tendency to f up things like that.

I made reviews for each of the figures in wave 1.

The Joker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s92FDfm60aw

Harley Quinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48b4_5LeytM

Scarecrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJxrV5bS1g

Batman

https:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uijkigruRVk

I hope you will watch them and maybe some will even like them.

I'm looking forwards to wave 2 and the Arkham City figures. I'll be getting them when they come out for sure very impressed so far.

Love the accent and "Harley and Ivy" is my favorite episode, too. :)

I hope i get my Bats this week,and then i think i must go for the rest of the line,they all look really good. Regarding series 2,i think i would have prefered a totally battle damaged batman rather than the armored look. I mean, not just a re-release of the SDCC exclusive, but with added dirt on the suit, scratches on the face/eye and fully ripped cape, just the way he looks by the end of the game (hard night...) and maybe add a new accesorie like the explosive device,the sonic batarang or something..dont't get me wrong, the armour looks cool, but you don't see it in the actual gameplay.

BTW,has any of you customized your Bats figure painting his cowl/gauntlets/boots black or dark grey or something? i would love to see how it looks before trying myself,altough the blue colour does not bother me at all..

The only reason I'm contemplating on not picking up series 2 or Scarecrow is cause so far it doesn't look like we'll be getting Killer Croc which sucks cause I would have liked to have had all of the Rogues Gallery from the game.

Picked up Joker earlier at my LCS. Sadly I was 5 mins too late to get the last Harley they had which is the one I want most. Still Joker looks steller and cant wait to add Harley next to him.

I hope i get my Bats this week,and then i think i must go for the rest of the line,they all look really good. Regarding series 2,i think i would have prefered a totally battle damaged batman rather than the armored look. I mean, not just a re-release of the SDCC exclusive, but with added dirt on the suit, scratches on the face/eye and fully ripped cape, just the way he looks by the end of the game (hard night...) and maybe add a new accesorie like the explosive device,the sonic batarang or something..dont't get me wrong, the armour looks cool, but you don't see it in the actual gameplay.

BTW,has any of you customized your Bats figure painting his cowl/gauntlets/boots black or dark grey or something? i would love to see how it looks before trying myself,altough the blue colour does not bother me at all..

The SDCC version IS the full battle damage version prior to the end fight. And even after the final fight you won't continue to play as you appeared in the ending video. Its just like the SDCC version :dunno

Today I dropped by Silversnail early in the morning, they had 1 joker, 1 harley, 2 bats and 3 scarecrow's. I picked up a scarecrow and after looking around the store to see if anything grabbed my eye, I preceded to the counter and noticed that joker and harley were gone. It's crazy how fast they are going, it's almost like marvel select juggernaut crazyness. any word as to weather stores will be restocking?

Back