3D Printer Idea for stands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serge703

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was hoping that someone with a 3D printer could possibly take on a small project that I think would help a lot of us here and make them some money in the process. Now I don't know much about 3D printing so if this doesn't make sense let me know. So this is what i was thinking, there is a lot of people out there that need standard hot toys stands that are usually harder to find and more expensive than the knock off ones that have no-nameplate. I can find the no-name plate stands for 2 dollars and some change whereas the knock off ones with nameplate are usually 4 dollaras and some change. I should have just stuck with paying a little more for the nameplate ones but I didn't and now i have about 20 no nameplate stands that I wish had the nameplates. I was hoping someone here with a 3D printer could maybe offer to sell nameplates that we could just superglue to our no-nameplate stands. It seems before nameplate stands were more expensive and harder to come by than they are now so maybe this project, cost-wise would have made more sense at that time, im not sure if it's worth the effort now.

Back