3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

Yeah me either, I always imagined Nemesis Prime should be the Black ver. of Optimus Prime (must be amazing if 3A can do a repaint of this figure). So for this one, I definitely will display it with his original head.

Re: 3A - Transformers: TLK - Optimus Prime, Bumblebee & Sqweeks - Premium Scale Figur

bad link...

The link seems to be blocked, sharing some key shots here...
op05.jpgop09.jpgop07.jpgop03.jpg

just wondering, what are the differences between the DM Bumblebee vs the LK Bumblebee?

Got notification from Bambaland for final payment and shipping expected in next 30-45 days

I received Optimus Prime today!!

Attachments

• ptimus.jpg
    ptimus.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 146

Wow looks awesome!

Did you order via sideshow.............i just got a mail from them and my preorder is being pushed back till januari?

Wow looks awesome!

Did you order via sideshow.............i just got a mail from them and my preorder is being pushed back till januari?

No, I ordered from Bambaland.

Anyone with size comparison of TLK with 3A DOTM OP? Thanks.

Anyone with size comparison of TLK with 3A DOTM OP? Thanks.
Lighting is bad but good for the size comparison.

Attachments

• 20181013_080403.jpg
    20181013_080403.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 182

The first model looks taller. Am I right? Or they are just the same sir?

First one is little taller than new one.

You can extend the legs and make Nemesis taller.

Nope. And Megatron looks incredible in the protopics by the way :clap

Got mine, he is really tall

20181019_160123.jpg

20181019_160243.jpg

Nice!
Not sure what's going on, but I'm still waiting for a shipping notice for mine. :dunno

Thx!

So they said it will come in waves. When did u pre order? I did on the day as this thread was started. But the shipping was very fast, took 4 days to germany:)

Back