3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure! There so much detail and moving parts on this figure is insane. I'm more of a G1 guy but this definitely very impressive. who knows....the more I visit this thread and with all these pics. Might pick this up down the line. :lol

exactly.... i have a TON of crap in my collection. but no matter what, this things... even after almost a year of having it... still seems to be the visual go to that i always admire the most!

Up on my display cabinet!! :)

IMG_7320.jpg

Thanks! The thing is so awesome. I wish it were not battle damaged, but I get that it's screen accurate. Still makes no sense that Prime is clean in truck mode, but not in robot mode. LOL

Now that you mention it, maybe they should have made the battle damage paint the exclusive. That way we could've chosen our ideal Prime.

Nice pic Han Solo.

Hi guys, one question. Is Optimus Prime 1/14 scale?? Wonder if those 1/14 truck trailer will work for this Optimus Prime.

IMG_20170221_071813.jpgIMG_20170221_072003.jpg

Decided to pick this guy up. Simply WOW!!! Has to be the most impressive piece in my collection. Only disappointed that it doesn't come with the cannon blaster. Should automatic come with the cannon blaster and not make it exclusive. Other then that...This guy is the ultimate BEAST in my collections. :rock

Doh. I should have known.
This is the easiest retooling 3A could make. Plus it comes with the much requested firearm.

I think I'll pass though. These guys are too expensive for me to purchase such a similar item.

Looks badass though. I'd get one if l could score it cheap. Maybe with some Sideshow discounts.

The weathering looks pretty awesome. :rock Not sure if I want to fork out that much money for another one. Damn...come with the blaster too.

Wish it's in this color (although not screen accurate)...
age-of-extinction-concept-art-34.jpg

But I'm actually waiting for this one. Come on 3A, bring it on!!
lockdown_aoe.jpg

this is the evasion OP from AoE, another chance to get that blaster and alternate faceplate :D
i wish they used this model during the DoTM movie, it looks closer to the gen1 Optimud IMO.
i'm thinking to get this one, but the waiting period for the first prime was very traumatic. XD

Back