3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20161210_170857624_iOS.jpg

Turned up a few weeks ago, in total awe at this piece!

Wonderful figure. I have received today, buy I was shocked when I have seen that one of the glasses is missed (the left one). I bought it from a local retailer (official seller) but there are no more pieces in stock. In any case, receiving it the missed part and gluing it by myself would be the easiest and fastest solution. I have contacted customer service of 3A with the hope that they will be able of sending me this small piece. I am surprised that they did not realize when placing the figure in the box as it is very obvious. I have checked every part of the filler and the box with the hope that the missed piece would be there, but nothing. I hope that they will reply.

Attachments

• DSCN6163.JPG
    DSCN6163.JPG
    403.8 KB · Views: 245
Just got these sweet 3D printed guns from a friend. Can't wait to try it.
2b3dc36c274dc1022d5c03d9386c0d6d.jpg
2b3dc36c274dc1022d5c03d9386c0d6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your friend want to sell some of these guns?

He is selling those on China's eBay, taobao. You will need somebody to buy it and ship it through Taobao. It is around 100 usd per piece.

He is selling those on China's eBay, taobao. You will need somebody to buy it and ship it through Taobao. It is around 100 usd per piece.

I was going to ask too, but I don't think I could afford it at that price.

My wife got this for me for Valentine's Day gift. Still in box now although I had opened it up to briefly check the figure. I am definitely blown away by it. It is so beautifully crafted and the sheer size and details really bring a presence to this figurine. My hot toys hulkbuster will have a competitor in term of getting attention as the centre piece when it arrives in June (hopefully).

Very nice!! It's funny how this figurine can look so small in photo but is actually so big

Back