3A TRANSFORMERS - DOTM: Optimus Prime Premium Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would reiterate what others have said here - I wouldn't pass on this one. I too have a lot of collectibles and he is an eye grabber among diamonds if you know what I mean. My posing skills leave a bit to be desired but the photos below give you an idea. That last one is with a standard 3 3/4" Star Wars figure to show you how big this guy is - just awesome!

good pics!

im scheduled for friday. funny thing is, Fedex has a wonky setup - it was in Ohio 2 days ago and now is in PA and will have to be shipped back here to OH. apparently it takes Fedex 6 business days to ship across 3 states. weird

Ugh!! I am so upset right now! FedEx said my package was delivered Monday to my front door, but I came home and there was nothing there. I had a family member home at the time, but she said no one ran the bell or saw any delivery. I contacted FedEX and they are having the driver or whoever try to retrace the delivery. I got it from BBTS and worst part is they shipped Optimus with my HT Diecast War Machine.

I'm praying it got sent to the wrong address and somebody will send it back or something. I sent an email to BBTS for now, but waiting for FedEX to call me back by Friday. I can't believe this, a $770 package, and no signature or insurance.

Ouch!!! That sucks! It's that time a year when the scumbags come creeping out of the woodwork to steal your packages...

Hope that's not the case but theft has gotten out of hand lately.

That is what I'm afraid of, I'm already expecting the worse. Some creep probably has my figures trying to sell it off, whether they know how much it is worth or not.

Mine arrived but he didn't arrive alone.
He arrived with a slightly smaller friend full of heavy metal Thunder.

20161208_161429.jpg

20161208_161544.jpg

20161208_161420.jpg

20161208_161708.jpg

20161208_161642.jpg

20161208_161506.jpg

20161208_161653.jpg
20161208_161522.jpg

20161208_161530.jpg

20161208_161357.jpg

20161208_165557.jpg
20161208_165542.jpg

20161208_165527.jpg
20161208_165510.jpg
20161208_165449.jpg
20161208_165348.jpg
20161208_165330.jpg

20161208_170819.jpg
20161208_170745.jpg

Attachments

• 20161208_161600.jpg
    20161208_161600.jpg
    362.4 KB · Views: 173
These guys look like studio one statues... Especially The Comicave one.
Totally blown away.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how comic caves prime came out...real impressed.

I wonder if 3A got the rights for the last knight. As awesome looking as CC version is, I'm spoiled by 3A's size...

Once you go 3A, there ain't no other way...

Unless it's release schedule...3A can go to hell with that haha.

Ouch!!! That sucks! It's that time a year when the scumbags come creeping out of the woodwork to steal your packages...

Hope that's not the case but theft has gotten out of hand lately.

Good news, my package was located!!! It was delivered to the wrong address, one block over from me, and it was not FedEx that fixed their screwup, but my USPS delivery man. He said he noticed a big box sitting in front of the house for the last few days, he went to take a look at it today and noticed it was suppose to be delivered to my address. I'm just relieved it was found, but the box has been sitting out in the cold for the last 4 days and there was water damage from rain, but the figures seem to have escaped harm. I doubt FedEx even attempted to trace my package, I really need to thank my Postal guy this holiday.

Good news, my package was located!!! It was delivered to the wrong address, one block over from me, and it was not FedEx that fixed their screwup, but my USPS delivery man. He said he noticed a big box sitting in front of the house for the last few days, he went to take a look at it today and noticed it was suppose to be delivered to my address. I'm just relieved it was found, but the box has been sitting out in the cold for the last 4 days and there was water damage from rain, but the figures seem to have escaped harm. I doubt FedEx even attempted to trace my package, I really need to thank my Postal guy this holiday.

Whoa that is certainly great news! I'm so surprised no one took it! I guess you live in a relatively safe neighborhood huh?

...why didn't the person that lived there do the decent thing and bring it to you?

Oh well, I'm happy you got yours though.

That is incredibly good new!! :clap

Really happy to hear it all worked out! I was telling some friends and they were all bummed out.. They'll all be glad to hear the good news.

The eagle has landed. Finally got him in hand:clap:clap

Very impressed to say the least, having it in hand and seeing it in person is on another level than just viewing pics. Cant think of a better collectible VALUE WISE than this, the detail on this figure is better than the original Sideshow Maquette that I owned and that was like $1500 compared to this.

Homerun by ThreeA!!!!

The eagle has landed. Finally got him in hand:clap:clap

Very impressed to say the least, having it in hand and seeing it in person is on another level than just viewing pics. Cant think of a better collectible VALUE WISE than this, the detail on this figure is better than the original Sideshow Maquette that I owned and that was like $1500 compared to this.

Homerun by ThreeA!!!!

*Bro fist*

It's a real home run. I have HT BvS batman and many are saying its figure of the year for them. I won't disagree with them as it truly is an awesome figure...

But without a doubt, 3A Optimus is THE FIGURE OF THE YEAR for me.

Really happy to hear it all worked out! I was telling some friends and they were all bummed out.. They'll all be glad to hear the good news.

Thank you very much for the concern. BBTS told me the next step was to file a police report, I'm just glad it worked out. Sadly, I was more worried about not getting Optimus and War Machine than the money, since they are pretty much sold out. :rolleyes2 Lol, I know, there are more real and bigger problems in the world.

Whoa that is certainly great news! I'm so surprised no one took it! I guess you live in a relatively safe neighborhood huh?

...why didn't the person that lived there do the decent thing and bring it to you?

Oh well, I'm happy you got yours though.

Thanks, BrooklynWolf, I live in Bensonhurst, it's pretty safe (I'm just going to assume you are from Brooklyn, NY also). I'm always buying lots of junk, that's how my postman knows me. There has been only one other time I lost a package that was never found. Never had a package worth over $770 disappear though. It was a big box, I don't expect the residence it was mistakenly delivered to to bring it over.

Thank you very much for the concern. BBTS told me the next step was to file a police report, I'm just glad it worked out. Sadly, I was more worried about not getting Optimus and War Machine than the money, since they are pretty much sold out. :rolleyes2 Lol, I know, there are more real and bigger problems in the world.

Thanks, BrooklynWolf, I live in Bensonhurst, it's pretty safe (I'm just going to assume you are from Brooklyn, NY also). I'm always buying lots of junk, that's how my postman knows me. There has been only one other time I lost a package that was never found. Never had a package worth over $770 disappear though. It was a big box, I don't expect the residence it was mistakenly delivered to to bring it over.

Oh snap, I live in Bensonhurst too bruh! *BRO FIST!!*

I live in a safe area as well...but a friends friend on my FB feed put out a neighborhood notice where these kids stole packages right outside the front door step of a few residences on 65th street between 15th and 16th ave.

That was awhile ago and I'm sure posting up CCTV photos of the two punks may have put a stop to that crap...but still, you are lucky sir. It seems you'll have a great Christmas this year haha.

Really happy to hear it all worked out!:hi5: I was telling some friends and they were all bummed out.. They'll all be glad to hear the good news.

Also glad to hear things worked out.:clap That postal guy definitely went beyond his job and I hope you do something nice for him like have the misses bake him some goodies :yess: Now you can have an very Merry Christmas with that behemoth guarding your tree!!!

Finally got some pics of mine, he is huge! I have no place to put him, so he's just standing beside me on my desk for now.

31582855262_af94da396f_b.jpg

31582854622_d0ca4502d1_b.jpg

31582854632_a4a401901c_b.jpg

31582854362_ff1701cd22_b.jpg

Back