3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was interested in this figure, but with the delays and seemingly never coming out I went for the Neca chief. He came in today and blew my mind, I can't believe I got a piece this good for 85$, I can't imagine this figure will be worth 3 times the amount of the Neca chief, probably one of the best bang for my buck buys I've had, totally worth it if anyones on the fence about him.

Yea that's a good deal but 1/4 would look weird in my collection plus 3A is a bit better quality when it comes down to the details

Who think they'll fix the gauntlet size with all this time being pushed back? They literally like doubled the time it took to make chief originally lol

Who think they'll fix the gauntlet size with all this time being pushed back? They literally like doubled the time it took to make chief originally lol

I sincerely hope so, and maybe even make the waist a tad longer...

I'm still excited, HT just doesn't make anything I care about except for starwars. They're catering to their asian market that is obsessed with ironmen and all that Marvel jazz. 3A and Threezero are doing great things with their licenses. 3A prices are reaching Hot Toys prices though which is super lame especially with these horrible delays and imperfect character sculpts ie: big forearm problems. Threezero is spot on with their prices and such

This is my first experience with ThreeA and I think it will be my last. They have not impressed me with the delays and I don't have much confidence in them. Maybe if their next figure blew my mind I would reconsider but the larger part of me doesn't want to support this nonsense.

This is my first experience with ThreeA and I think it will be my last. They have not impressed me with the delays and I don't have much confidence in them. Maybe if their next figure blew my mind I would reconsider but the larger part of me doesn't want to support this nonsense.

In this hobby, you shouldnt be suprised by delays, Im sure he will be here soon :impatient:

Honestly, this is really far on their list of priorities and has always been listed last on their main page in every post pertaining to shipping updates. Another way of looking at it is the 3aa member packs were supposed to ship out last week/this week and that's a real priority considering most their diehard supporters get it, AND last years wasn't even released till this year. So I'm doing everything I can do forget this. Thank god for threezero

ThreeZero AND the HT Star Wars line (at least for me lol) but hey I'm saving money since there's nothing really interesting me as of late.

As much as I dislike 3A being so flaky, it is pretty damn common lol

I've been collecting statues for many years and figures for about 1 year now and while I understand delays are common - announcing after the release date has passed that it will be delayed makes me think ThreeA is falling on the side of incompetence or apathy with this product line.

Honestly, this is really far on their list of priorities and has always been listed last on their main page in every post pertaining to shipping updates. Another way of looking at it is the 3aa member packs were supposed to ship out last week/this week and that's a real priority considering most their diehard supporters get it, AND last years wasn't even released till this year. So I'm doing everything I can do forget this. Thank god for threezero

This is something a company that has it's act together should have planned for. If their member packs were supposed to come out the same time as MC, then they should have known that and planned better.

I guess my point it, I see these delays as stemming from incompetence or lack of interest in the property rather than the typical unavoidable delay.

I've been collecting statues for many years and figures for about 1 year now and while I understand delays are common - announcing after the release date has passed that it will be delayed makes me think ThreeA is falling on the side of incompetence or apathy with this product line.

This is something a company that has it's act together should have planned for. If their member packs were supposed to come out the same time as MC, then they should have known that and planned better.

I guess my point it, I see these delays as stemming from incompetence or lack of interest in the property rather than the typical unavoidable delay.

Could not agree more. I find it bizarre that most people have such a lenient attitude regarding delays, and that issues and delays are so prevalent in this hobby. These companies have been making these products for a long time - surely they should have a reliable pipeline in place by now. Add to that the utter lack of communication and the fact that many, like myself, have already paid in full for this item through the Bambaland store and it's a recipe for a lot of frustration.

Are Thorne and the Recruit also going to be super-delayed, or just Master Chief?

Back