3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delays are really not on when customers have had to pay in full for the item. This is going to be a lengthy delay here and it's really poor when people have had to pay upfront.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, got him on PO. After going on the NECA Master Chief thread and how awesome people talks about that figure makes me think if I should get that instead.

I'd stick with the 1/6. He'll be better quality and will fit a 1/6 collection better. To me the NECA one is cool but the 3A will be Hot Toys quality and for me, that type of quality can't be beat

I will pick up this Master Chief once he's released. I think he'll look amazing in any display.
Really hope they do Arbiter as well. They would look awesome next to each other.

I will pick up this Master Chief once he's released. I think he'll look amazing in any display.
Really hope they do Arbiter as well. They would look awesome next to each other.

Hell yea Arby would be awesome. Really all of the characters look great so they can't go wrong

IMO 3A Master Chief is very bad. for a few reasons.

#1. Emile was the best, and has more stuff Pouch Grenades etc.
#2. Master Chief just has no grenades nothing
#3. I would have gotten the light up Weapon version but that Bambaland exclusive version is hitting the roof.
https://www.bambalandstore.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=0000000000000mch

its the only version to get really. (Glad I'm in on the pre-order.)
#4. At the price point he needed an Extra Head (battle damage)
#5. A Tiny Blue light up Cortana on the stand or a tiny Cortana Chip that inserts into the helmet.

Its just so lacking in every way. the Bambaland version is the only way to go Hope the stand helps.

Eh, they did fine. Chief doesnt really have grenade pouches so why would they add that? Cortana would've been cool but it wasn't necessary. He comes with a knife which is cool and he comes with 2 guns, unlike the Reach guys. He never had a battle damaged helmet so that wouldn't make too much sense either. Plus he's the main character so they knew that they didn't need to add all that stuff for him to sell

The GameInformer Halo 5 preview has me amped for this figure.

Looks like he's shipping out in July supposedly.. ENGLISH

Due to factory delays, some items are shipping later than originally anticipated. We'll have an updated estimated shipping schedule for May soon.

HALO | Spartans and HALO | Master Chief will be shipping in July due to a production error which was caught and is currently being fixed.

We apologize for the unforeseen delays and any inconvenience they may have caused.

:slap :gah:

I can't believe this hasn't been posted here but OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
ELaziQX.png

1. Fred, Kelly and Linda from the books are playable characters!
2. Nathan Fillion is on Locke's team as an ODST making it much more likely we'll get an ODST figure with a Fillion sculpt maybe.

Assuming threea is still alive. Anyone gotten their 3aa member packs yet?

I can't believe this hasn't been posted here but OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
ELaziQX.png

1. Fred, Kelly and Linda from the books are playable characters!
2. Nathan Fillion is on Locke's team as an ODST making it much more likely we'll get an ODST figure with a Fillion sculpt maybe.

Assuming threea is still alive. Anyone gotten their 3aa member packs yet?

So hyped for this game man!!

I was hyped for the game until I heard no 2-player split-screen co-op. If I can't play with my wife; who I've played every Halo game ever with, I don't see the point.

WAIT WHAT!? NO SPLITSCREEN!? BLARGH!!!!
This forum is a constant source of jealousy for me, where the heck do you guys find these amazing women
I was hyped for the game until I heard no 2-player split-screen co-op. If I can't play with my wife; who I've played every Halo game ever with, I don't see the point.

So Master Chief has some new red accents on his armor in Halo 5. I know it's not likely, but wouldn't it be nice if 3A used all these delays to add them to the figure?

H5-Guardians-Blue-Team-Master-Chief-Hero-Core.jpg

So Master Chief has some new red accents on his armor in Halo 5. I know it's not likely, but wouldn't it be nice if 3A used all these delays to add them to the figure?

H5-Guardians-Blue-Team-Master-Chief-Hero-Core.jpg

Ugh lame that they changed it up but still the 3A Chief will be fine. Also the new chief has a digital camo undersuit...why the changes! Still this game looks freaking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Eh, they did fine. Chief doesnt really have grenade pouches so why would they add that? Cortana would've been cool but it wasn't necessary. He comes with a knife which is cool and he comes with 2 guns, unlike the Reach guys. He never had a battle damaged helmet so that wouldn't make too much sense either. Plus he's the main character so they knew that they didn't need to add all that stuff for him to sell

Yeah. My griping about delays aside, the figure itself looks incredible and I can't wait to get it. I can't think of any accessories other than a mini Cortana that would make sense to package with him.

Plus the under armor mesh seems a huge improvement over the rubber tank top that Reach figures have.

Back