3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are crazy. It looks great. Where is the best place to order it?

well if youre into throwing away money ill take it :lol

Im probably being a bit dramatic, but that doesnt look good, not even close to the Thorne, Carter and Emile, its just sub par, especially for the delay and previous criticisms

I'll wait for judgement on the arms till we see better pictures but it looks friggen awesome. The helmet is really well done from the looks of things. Like weapon choices too

Yay. Somehow I'm glad it's just chief with extra gun and no other colour variants. I can save some extra cash for other figures. Who is next in line will be a nice surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did you see Necas 1/4 scale? I thought that looked pretty decent, for the price and solid material anyways

I've got that. It's value for money sure. Though it's not in true scale and does not come with lights. Still it is huge figure.

Halo Master Chief will be offered for pre-order starting at 9AM Hong Kong time on Thursday November 20th at www.bambalandstore.com

240USD.

Slowly going up in price.

Im new to these 3A Halo figures and im very interested in Master Chief. How is the articulation on them? Mainly the legs, can any crouching poses be achieved?

Thorne I am hoping has Greater articulation than Carter and Emile due to less armour and listening to the fans.

As for Master Chief, Mixed feeling and want to see More before I decide.

One question for ALL with ThreeA Spartans, anyone been crazy enough to strip down a Spartan to do Body mods and improve the articulation that THREEA are letting us down on?
Part of me actually things a Full body transplant may serve better. However do like the lights etc and that so far is stopping me. Guess see if someone parts with a damaged one and try with that maybe the path to go.

anubis20,
The articulation is okay BUT is severely lacking in decent crouching and Sitting. If you go back a few pages you will see I tried to sit Carter in my wip WARTHOG drivers seat, no avail as Hips truly let the figure down. Looks great in the back stood up manning the cannon mind you.

anubis20,
The articulation is okay BUT is severely lacking in decent crouching and Sitting. If you go back a few pages you will see I tried to sit Carter in my wip WARTHOG drivers seat, no avail as Hips truly let the figure down. Looks great in the back stood up manning the cannon mind you.

That sucks :( Im torn between this one and the play arts kai.

That sucks :( Im torn between this one and the play arts kai.

This one is based on halo 4. The upcoming halo from play arts kai is based on halo 2.

Easier choice?

The latest 18inch neca is based on halo 4

Decisions??? Just get them all. Lol

Some of the pictures from 3A's LOOKBOOK:
ISSUU - LOOKBOOK 3A Issue 015 - Halo Master Chief by threeA

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

IMO, the forearms are still a little too chubby, but I can live with that. If 3A slims them down in the final product, even better.

He looks a little off somehow....

I think the Neca 18" looks more like Master Chief as I remember him. Hmm.....

Back