3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No repaints, the exclusive version comes with a light rifle. Sideshow carries these but they don't usually show it unless you hit view all on what's new. Thorne was up just a few days after the preorders started on bambaland

I'm trying to imagine what the repaint for jorge will be like or if it'll be an exclusive item or something

From the pics, I think the torso could use a little more length. The figure looks a little squished down. And that head needs to sit a little higher, no?

Halo-4-Master-Chief-62.jpg

Just came back from their forum. From the looks of things this will most likely be final as is been approved by 343 and Microsoft. Mentioned by a 3A staffer in one of the halo threads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woa I just found out about this figure lol. Just something that bothers me a little though, is the undersuit rubber?

That suit is what is on everyone's mind. Same goes with hip and knee Articulations. Since this is new we just have to wait and see. We should know more when the recruit and Thorne gets released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a gif I made as a comparison. MC is standing in two different positions so it's not exactly an accurate comparison but I can't find one where Chief is standing the same way the figure is. Only thing I wish they would change is the arm but looks like that won't happen.

If I can slide off the forearm armor, I might just look into 3D printing a more accurate and slimmer one. Does anyone have the previous 3A Halo Figure? Is the forearm armor on those permanently attached or can they be taken off even if by force? It looks like on MC, you may be able to pop off the hand and then slide down the forearm armor.

TGDuQmO.gif

This will be my first 3A as well. Not sure if threezero stuff counts as well. Lol. Got Robocop on PO and also looking forward to Shepard Mass Effect 3.

Here's a gif I made as a comparison. MC is standing in two different positions so it's not exactly an accurate comparison but I can't find one where Chief is standing the same way the figure is. Only thing I wish they would change is the arm but looks like that won't happen.

If I can slide off the forearm armor, I might just look into 3D printing a more accurate and slimmer one. Does anyone have the previous 3A Halo Figure? Is the forearm armor on those permanently attached or can they be taken off even if by force? It looks like on MC, you may be able to pop off the hand and then slide down the forearm armor.

TGDuQmO.gif

Thank you for confirming I am not crazy... it is off

Back