3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to order that Bambaland Recruit Spartan, but I'm going to be moving mid next year, and I'm concerned that the customer service at that store won't be good enough to change my address (which sounds ridiculous, but I'm used to MattyCollector, so...). Anyone have any experience with Bambaland and whether or not their customer service is any good?

I really want to order that Bambaland Recruit Spartan, but I'm going to be moving mid next year, and I'm concerned that the customer service at that store won't be good enough to change my address (which sounds ridiculous, but I'm used to MattyCollector, so...). Anyone have any experience with Bambaland and whether or not their customer service is any good?

they have great customer service support over there. :]

They will send an email out asking you to double confirm the shipping address before the product release. Their CS are pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, guys! Ordered my Spartan Recruit! Hated paying upfront, but he's too gorgeous to miss!

Anyone here like me and just buy the regular retailer ones? They somehow have more meaning to me during gameplay instead of the bambaland specials.

Anyone here like me and just buy the regular retailer ones? They somehow have more meaning to me during gameplay instead of the bambaland specials.

Sorry not me I couldn't resist not picking up any halo figures they come out with. I missed out on their first bambaland special of the carter figure and have not had any luck finding him for a descend price since so I knew I would regret it if I didn't pick him up. It would definitely be a lot easier on the wallet if I could pass on him but just cant :rotfl

Sorry not me I couldn't resist not picking up any halo figures they come out with. I missed out on their first bambaland special of the carter figure and have not had any luck finding him for a descend price since so I knew I would regret it if I didn't pick him up. It would definitely be a lot easier on the wallet if I could pass on him but just cant :rotfl

Thats cool. Just wondered thats all. I hear you about not wanting to miss out on any Halo figs. If I bought the specials, I would had to complete everything out there. I had to think long and hard if I they are what I really wanted. Now though I can just concentrate on the main ones.
Good luck and I hope you find the one you wanted. I look forward to Master Chief and some Villians next.

I skipped out on the previous exclusives since they didn't really represent any specific Spartan in the Halo universe, but this one actually got an appearance in the Halo 4 campaign.

Halo_4_050612_012.jpg

I also love the color scheme. I'll pick up Thorne from my local comic shop though.

Can't wait to see what the exclusives are for John and Jorge. Maybe John's exclusive will be Halo 3 suit (favorite)

I wish Jorge and Master Chief would at least go up for order this year, even if there are no exclusives. This line needs to pick up some speed!

I skipped out on the previous exclusives since they didn't really represent any specific Spartan in the Halo universe, but this one actually got an appearance in the Halo 4 campaign.

Halo_4_050612_012.jpg

I also love the color scheme. I'll pick up Thorne from my local comic shop though.

Wow. Which part of the campaign was this from? How many times did the recruits appeared in the game?

Wow. Which part of the campaign was this from? How many times did the recruits appeared in the game?

I think you see them in 3 missions. On Infinity, the jungle level, after you meet up with the UNSC. On Reclaimer you see them around and on the Mammoth, and also featured at the start of the level in the cutscene which that picture is from. And on Shutdown, in the hangar bay before you take off in the Pelican.

I think you see them in 3 missions. On Infinity, the jungle level, after you meet up with the UNSC. On Reclaimer you see them around and on the Mammoth, and also featured at the start of the level in the cutscene which that picture is from. And on Shutdown, in the hangar bay before you take off in the Pelican.

Wow. Very good. Thanks man. If I were to get the recruit it would be a pair of them. Standing behind Chief. Haha Wish these were made cheaper.

I take it the previous two bambaland specials were never in any of the games?
I'm pretty sure they weren't but pleae correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

Wow. Very good. Thanks man. If I were to get the recruit it would be a pair of them. Standing behind Chief. Haha Wish these were made cheaper.

I take it the previous two bambaland specials were never in any of the games?
I'm pretty sure they weren't but pleae correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.

The previous 2 exclusives weren't featured in the campaign of Halo Reach at all, unless you customized your Noble Six to look like them. But I'm sure 3A will eventually give us default Noble Six, since it's gotta be the easiest one to make.

The previous 2 exclusives weren't featured in the campaign of Halo Reach at all, unless you customized your Noble Six to look like them. But I'm sure 3A will eventually give us default Noble Six, since it's gotta be the easiest one to make.

I see. That's good then. Although the exclusives looked good, I only wanted the ones featured and related to the story. So still debating to get a recruit or not. Or just save the cash and get Chief.

So much good stuff coming from 3A soon. Destiny is one of them and I hope they continue to bring more Killzone figures.

Thanks for the Halo lesson man.

Back