3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

Just received tracking number for my bambaland exclusive EVA... :yess:

Just received tracking number for my bambaland exclusive EVA... :yess:
you bastar- I mean nice! That must mean Sideshow isn't too far behind right? Have you gotten the previous exclusive and do you recall how long it took compared to sideshow in terms of delivery? Post pics when it arrives that's a bada$$ exclusive.

10300968_10152388884563898_5044563812138901030_n.jpg

The Exclusives look alot better in hand than in the pics but it's kinda annoying to be given the choice :) 3A probably want collectors to buy both!

Update from 3A Q&A on Facebook

Q: When we might see next HALO figure or Master Chief? Would love to see them offered more frequently!
A: I think July is the month we wanted to address some issues and thought previous releases brought up! We really do care and put a lot of thought into these toys, we could shave released last year, but it would not have been as good!

Interesting, it does seem like I am Legend with Ellen Page

looking forward to the gameplay.

Emile and bambaland exclusive arrived today, I'm finding he is much easier to pose than Carter and Spartan MKV still not perfect though so hoping the improvements are being invested into the master chief figure.

At some stage will be customising the duplicates !

Very cool, also thanks for the display ideas. MORE PICS PEOPLE! Question, how are the magnets compared to carter?

the magnets are better especially on the gun which doesn't feel like its going to fall off at the slightest brush of air !!! there are magnets on the waist grenades of which most are fine....overall an improvement on the last release.

the magnets are better especially on the gun which doesn't feel like its going to fall off at the slightest brush of air !!! there are magnets on the waist grenades of which most are fine....overall an improvement on the last release.
Glad to hear it, I have Emile on order from SS. Definitely going to grab the exclusive, probably have to bite the bullet and evilbay it but the pictures really sell it. Purdy.

That's awesome. Time to start checking my mail box :) I'm in Scandinavia so I expect a few days longer with the shipping.

Back