3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

10329224_630083490399521_4796979183749189706_n.jpg

10259915_553270288126653_8251835071909018738_n.jpg

didn't see anyone post the pics of emile, but here they are courtesy of onesixthrepublic facebook page

10329224_630083477066189_1513213708500760876_n.jpg

looks absolutely fantastic! hope this goes up for order soon....

Goodness these Halo figures look nice. I hope the articulation has been improved since Carter. Maybe not with Emile since they likely share the same structure, but maybe The Chief will be improved.

Finally some updates, Im soo getting that spartan... hope the shoulders arent too restricted as im not seeing any cuts in the rubber

Hi guys. Just walked around MK in Hong Kong and I can confirm that Emile has been delivered to retailers. I saw the guy unbox the shipping box. Emile will come in the same packaging as Carter but the box is coloured in RED. Look forward to this soon you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great news. Weird that it would hit retail completely under the radar. Thanks for the update.

Hi guys. Just walked around MK in Hong Kong and I can confirm that Emile has been delivered to retailers. I saw the guy unbox the shipping box. Emile will come in the same packaging as Carter but the box is coloured in RED. Look forward to this soon you all.

Yeah, update much appreciated, thanks

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully pics will be going up soon. I ordered mine from ssc so im sure i wont be getting it early

Back