3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

What Cortana is that? Looks good!

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

McFarlane.

DSCN1234.JPG

DSCN1243.JPG

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/CORTANAHALO3#

Anyone else has flaws in the visor color wise? Or magnetic shoulder pads off centered?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

... wow.. those are some BLAND poses for him in that gallery. EXTREMELY underwhelming.

Can he shoulder his rifle, and crouch, or no?

becuase if we can't pose an ACTION GAME STAR in poses he takes in the game.. there is no point IMO
Sorry for the crappy pic, but he can pose pretty well, as long as you remove the right-side chest pocket.

trnBEO0.jpg

Question for fellow Carter owners: Can the head tilt downwards? I know his neck can tilt up and down, and the head can tilt side to side, but it won't budge downwards.

A few points:
1. The LEDs used most likely are rated at 5V.
2. Bicep has ordinary (brighter) LED powered at 4.5V with 3 batteries, 3V with two.
3. All other LEDs are SMLEDs (Surface Mounted LED) powered at 6V from the sockets/electrical points as the 2 CR2032 are in serial. (Weaker brightness). However each electrical points are connected to two SMLEDs in serial as well, each SMLEDs are subjected to 3V.
4. Absolutely no fiber-optics was used, all the LEDs are connected by wires to the point of lighting.

Tips: Arm batteries.

1. Being physical impossible to fit three AG4 (Thickness:2.6mm), you can use AG1 (2.1mm) batteries instead.
2. For quick insertion of the batteries, you can wrap all the three batteries in a cellophane tape, bottom and top exposed, slot it in as a single unit. Few seconds to insert, instead of hours as reviewed by others.

AG1_battery.jpg

Improvement: Alternate switch.

There's a larger empty space behind the neck, above the battery/circuit compartment, under the rubber suit collar. The 4 white plug connectors, L to R, Left leg, Head, Chest, Right Leg (each supplied with 6V).

Location for the secondary switch:
back_connectionsA.jpg

The PCB is just simple electrical connections/connectors, no resistor or other components.
Points to connect behind the PCB:
pcbA.jpg

A flat switch soldered onto the said 2 points:
alternate_switch.jpg

1. The switch was just place on top at the "said location" wires snaked down to the opening. The switch could be glued in place though.
2. The original switch remains in off position.
3. Switch on/off lights without opening the back, problem aligning the connector pins to the back cover, reduce/eliminate the need to open the back, new switch remains concealed.
4. Depressing the switch, just press the rubber behind the head/neck.

Last edited:

Correction to my post^^.... (for those using it as reference) The SMLED are connected in serial, each electrical point connects to two SMLEDs in serial as well, each SMLED is then only subjected to 3V (as most SMLEDs are designed as such). Hence if one SMLED fails both will not light up.

Last edited:

This figure looks awesome, but it's the Master Chief that I want, have they announced anything beyond Carter?

Nice! Looking forward to the reveal. Still really want Emile also.

Nice! Looking forward to the reveal. Still really want Emile also.

:exactly: but i'll def take chief as well. really excited to see this! glad they're continuing on with the line! hopefully we'll get the entire noble team eventually. *crosses fingers*

Back