3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Three A Halo Figures

1004496_404967112956972_1031633999_n.jpg

Man that emile makes want to get Carter. Chief is a sure buy and i like emile so i might snatch carter in case they make the whole team.

Can't wait to see some paint on that MC. Never a huge fan of the McFarlane figs (or the first ones that were ever made...forgot who made those) and I totally missed the boat on the Playarts figs, so this should be my very first *good* Master Chief figure!

Thinking maybe itll be the same price as Carter?

I have a feeling a 1/6 scale Master Chief figure is going to be huge. According to the Halo wiki he is 7'2 with his armor on. Isn't that something like 14 inches in 1/6 scale?

I have a feeling a 1/6 scale Master Chief figure is going to be huge. According to the Halo wiki he is 7'2 with his armor on. Isn't that something like 14 inches in 1/6 scale?
Carter is already almost 14 inches tall, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I wonder if MC wiill have a "give us your money now, and in three years you can have MC after everyone else, with a miniature cortana figure included!"

They look really good but does any one else wish Master Chief had his armor from Halo 3? It would have been an instant purchase for then. Not really a fan of the new armor.

They look really good but does any one else wish Master Chief had his armor from Halo 3? It would have been an instant purchase for then. Not really a fan of the new armor.

Halo 3 armor would have been my preferred choice, as it's my favorite look...but I'll take the H4 armor, it's nifty.

Back