3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gydamuva.jpg

a8y5ave7.jpg

ja8azahu.jpg

eda3ena8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Re: Three A Halo Figures

I've got one ThreeA Halo: Reach Commander Carter New in Box FOR SALE for $175 delivered in the continental USA (paid via paypal GIFT).

PM me if interested! That's $45 less than retail and that includes shipping via Fedex ground/home delivery!

Anyone interested in this figure, you won't find it anywhere cheaper!

My poses aren't that grand either. My reasons are that its somewhat a pain in the arse and that I have a fear of damaging a $200 collectible. This thing is light weight and just feels "fragile."

I think the undersuit is preventing Carter from dynamic poses...& the poorly designed hip joints can't hold a pose. Such a dissapointment from what it could have been as for as posing goes.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

He can be put in some fairly dynamic poses if you put on a brave face and push the hip joints to their utmost limits.

bmauCP9.jpg

Also a review of the command version showed it could be put into a crouch, but so far I haven't managed that with carter.

He can be put in some fairly dynamic poses if you put on a brave face and push the hip joints to their utmost limits.

bmauCP9.jpg

Also a review of the command version showed it could be put into a crouch, but so far I haven't managed that with carter.

I would love to see that review. Great pose Snakey!!

Hmm, just had to try...

3b8MTVr.jpg

Honestly, the only drawback in the articulation department is the lack of any real torso flexion, I think there's a joint somewhere in there but because of the rubber suit he springs back into neutral every time I try to use it. The hips have a similar problem though to a much lesser extant and I think that and the torso are why some people find it difficult to get extreme poses out of the guy.

Couple more poses:

mTwLKoZ.jpg

PwBHqQf.jpg

Last edited:

Thank you all for these lovely photos. Still waiting for mine to arrive... :impatient:

Hmm, just had to try...

3b8MTVr.jpg

Honestly, the only drawback in the articulation department is the lack of any real torso flexion, I think there's a joint somewhere in there but because of the rubber suit he springs back into neutral every time I try to use it. The hips have a similar problem though to a much lesser extant and I think that and the torso are why some people find it difficult to get extreme poses out of the guy.

Couple more poses:

mTwLKoZ.jpg

PwBHqQf.jpg

Brilliant poses bro!!

i don't think so - it's fairly thick rubber...which is why it's not as pliable and thus effects the poseability.

On that note, the only real issue I found with the rubber suite besides the poseability factor was the fact the knee armor was glued onto the suit and it seems really delicate. Thus you're a bit afraid when you touch them that they might not rip off. That's my experience. It's not that terribly fragile...but it sure feels that way.

How long would the batteries last if you left the lights on 24/7? Would that damage anything?

Back